Monthly Archives: September 2004
- Added: Smart Marker
- Added: Chart APIs enhancement
- Added: New import methods in Cells class
- Added: Worksheet.Move method to re-order worksheet
- Added: Worksheets.GetNamedRanges method
- Enhanced: Shape the AutoFitColumn method
- Fixed: AddCopy issue
- Added: Formula calculation engine
- Added: Border hidden options in chart APIs
- Added: FLOOR, NOT, ISBLANK and AND function support in Cell.Formula
- Added: Excel.ValidateFormula method
- Added: Cells.ExportDataTable method
- Enhanced: Setup msi
- Fixed: Chart data source issue
- Fixed: Export data time issue
Aspose.Cells.Web plan to release at mid of November.
Aspose.Cells.Web is proposed be a visible control that enables you to create web pages to allow your customers to view and edit Excel spreadsheets. It will provide an Excel-like UI.
User can also create Excel-like web pages without an Excel file.
However, in the first release, it will only provide features like viewer. That mean the end users will view the contents and formattings in an Excel spreadsheet but cannot edit it. … Continue Reading
I am thinking of making a new product: Aspose.Cells.Express. The product will utilize SmartMarker technique and will be an Express product of Aspose.Cells.
Only ExcelDesigner object in Aspose.Cells will be exposed. Users can use this product to import an Excel file with smart markers. Then call the Process method to populate the data.
Using the designer file with smart markers and a few lines of code, users can create a very complex excel file.
Of course this product will not … Continue Reading
Yes, it is “and”, not “vs”.
Of course, VSTO2005 is one of the hottest topics for us at Aspose as it could be very easy for us to lose any competition to Microsoft.
The current thinking is to avoid competition (at least direct one) and do things that VSTO2005 does not do. We are confident there is a bright future for all: VSTO2005, Aspose.Word and Aspose.Cells together as we will always try to maneuvre quickly and provide new and exciting … Continue Reading