Yearly Archives: 2005
Glad to announce that we are ready to release Aspose.Word for Java.
We expect Aspose.Word 1.0 for Java will be available for downloads within the first 2 weeks of January 2006.
Aspose.Word for Java is an almost direct port from the original C# version. In the future, we will keep developing new features in Aspose.Word for .NET and then porting them to Aspose.Word for Java. We will try to keep the delay between the release of a new feature in the … Continue Reading
We’ve released Aspose.AdHoc 1.4.3.
- New Feature: supports sorting the fields by their displaying names
- Public Sub SortFiledsByName(ByVal comparer As IComparer)
- Public Sub SortFiledsByName()
this.adhoc1.SetFieldDisplayName(“FName”, “First Name”);
this.adhoc1.SetFieldDisplayName(“LName”, “Last Name”);
// Sorting the fields by name
// Update Field Info
- Fixed: Some misbehaviors in showing the messages
Thanks… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Word 3.3.5
- Significantly improved import of table and cell widths from HTML. Pixels and percent are supported.
- Added import of cell borders from HTML.
- Made attributes in exported HTML lowercase to conform to XHTML.
- Improved export of paragraph borders to PDF. Added support for conforming paragraphs and the “between” border.
- Added PageSetup.Borders so you can specify page borders.
- Fixed AcceptAllRevisions sometimes throws exceptions and not accepting all revisions.
- Fixed performance issue during mail merge and
We have released Aspose.Chart 3.0.4.
- Changed: Improved FromCorner and FromCenter gradients in SVG.
- New: Implemented FitTextToShape for TextHolders and TextFrames.
- Fixed: Reading format of empty paragraphs.
- New: Improved drawing of lines, line caps and polylines in SVG.
- New: Reading linked OLE Objects.
- New: Reading custom document properties. See DocumentProperties class and Presentation.getCustomDocumentProperties() function.
- Fixed: Reading presentations with unsorted document properties in SummaryInfo and DocumentSummaryInfo streams.
- New: Reading images in presentation if they have empty blocks inside.
- Fixed: Unclosed <g> node in exported
We’ve released Aspose.Network 2.1.0.
- New: implements a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client, in the Aspose.Network.Ftp name space.
- Fully supports FTP commands.
- Passive and Active data connection mode.
- Unicode supports.
- TransferProgress event to trace the data transfering progress.
- Asynchronizing and sychronizing programming model.
- Enhancement: improvemences in Pop3 supports.
- Fixed: bug in parsing some datetime formats in the MIME messages,
- All hot fixes since 2.0.*
- Fixed: Bug in tables processing (add/delete rows, cells merging and splitting).
Aspose.BarCode Wiki is released few days ago with a lot of enhancements as follows:
- Programmers Guide is made more detailed, flexible and understandable
- All written content is made more user friendly with supported examples, code snippets, figures and diagrams
- Technical Articles are added to Programmers Guide to discuss several issues related to Barcode Printing, Barcodes Management using Databases and Intgeration of Aspose.BarCode with other Aspose Components
- Many other useful links are also added to provide detailed information about barcodes and their symbologies
We have released the Aspose.Workflow 22.214.171.124 HotFix, it cotains:
1) Using absoluted path call PackageAdmin.UpdatePackage will fail, now it works.
2) Add a new property “Variables” in IToolAgentExArgs, user in toolagent can get the current instance variables using the “Variables” property.
Please go to http://www.aspose.com/downloads to get the newest Aspose.Workflow hotfix.
Stone… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells.Web 1.4.5!
1.Added Freeze Pane feature: Added method WebWorksheet.FreezePanes, WebWorksheet.UnfreezePanes; Added property WebWorksheet.FreezePaneInfo.
2.Added WebCells.SetBorders method so you can set borders’ style for a range of cells.
3.Added Comments feature. You can use the Comments object to add comment for a cell.
4.Fixed export Excel file bug when a cell contains a sheet reference formula.
5.Fixed export Excel file bug that some cell’s border’s color are wrong in Excel.
6.Fixed bug when delete a column or row.… Continue Reading