Monthly Archives: February 2005
We have released Aspose.Cells v2.8.7.
Add a new ImportDataTable method to auto-format date time values when importing data table
Internal performance optimization
Creating un-readable file issue
We have released Aspose.Word 2.1.14.
- Fixed: List formatting lost when calling AppendContent or PrependContent for section from a different document.
- Fixed: Adjacent bookmarks get damaged when changing text of one bookmark.
- Fixed: Null reference exception when saving a document with an image inserted using DocumentBuilder in some documents.
Hot fix contains:
- New: Slides.Remove(Slide slide) method.
- New: Support for any number of MainMaster records per ppt. Please check Presentation.Masters property. Now it contains only MainMaster records. Other master slides will be moved from Slides to the Masters in 1.7 release.
- New: Improved ppt writing perfomance by implementing simple cache for large complex records.
Let me introduce a new project which is called Aspose.Flash framework.
The purpose of the framework is creation, manipulation and parsing Macromedia Flash files (SWF) from .NET applications and ASP.NET pages.
The framework will be available at the beginning of March.
We have released Aspose.Word 2.1.13.
- Fixed mail merge with a region inside a single table cell. Sometimes used to produce corrupted table in the document.
- Fixed mail merge will now always call your merge field event handler (even if the field that is found in the document does not exist in the data source).
- Fixed inserting images with non standard resolution now produces images of the correct size in the document.
Aspose is proud to announce that in our continued efforts to support the .NET community we are now offering INETA discounts. Please be sure to visit the INETA specials page where you will find the new Aspose entry. We are always glad to be able to help the organizations that make such an effort to help others.… Continue Reading
The first version of Aspose.Workflow will come out at end of March 2005 with the features list below.
- Basic client side APIs
- Workflow repository management including Package, Process create/delete/update/query.
- Process/Activity execution support
- Workflow repository support.
- Process execution.
I am working on a new Aspose Product called Aspose.Workflow.
- Aspose.Workflow is an extendable workflow engine framework including a standard implementation completely based on WFMC specifications.
- Aspose.Workflow will use XPDL as its native workflow process definition format.
- The server side system activities execution will follow the WFMC “ToolAgents” API definiation.
- Aspose.Workflow will provide full featured client side API based on WFMC “WAPI” specification.
I’m heavily involved in development and support of the product and I will reply in the Support Forums for questions about the Aspose.Workflow. I am based in BeiJing, China.
My work on the component is important to me and I will probably blog mostly about what I am working on. … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Word 2.1.12.
- Fixed inserting table cells using DocumentBuilder sometimes limited cell width to the width of the cell you edited previously.
- Added more methods to IDocumentVisitor to allow enumeration of tables, rows and cells.
- Added more methods to IDocumentVisitor to allow enumeration of field codes and field results.
Note that changes to IDocumentVisitor are breaking in that if you use IDocumentVisitor, your code will not compile unless you add new methods to your implementation.… Continue Reading