Hot fix contains:
- New: Support for rounded rectangles in GetThumbnail function.
- Changed: Moved to VS.NET 2003 and .NET Framework 1.1.
- Changed: Eliminated all unsafe unmanaged code when work with images (except drawing text yet).
- Changed: Memory optimization on loading presentations and pictures. Now Aspose.Slides uses in ~3-4 times smaller memory to load ppt files than before.
- Changed: Algorithm of retrieving picture’s IDs. Added possibility to get picture by offset in the ppt file. So now Aspose.Slides will try both methods and automatically select the best: by guid or by offset.
- Fixed: Deleting unused pictures.
- Fixed: Drawing white text on placeholders.
- Fixed: Minimized time of image files locking by Picture class constructor.
22.214.171.124 hot fix:
- Fixed: Loading embedded strings from ppt (Embedded objects and Links).
Please write if you have any problems with 1.6.1 hot fix.
1.6.0 release available at http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Slides/Fixes/Aspose.Slides.126.96.36.199.zip