1) It is using WFMC’s XML Process Definition Language (XPDL) as its native workflow definition format.
2) In its standard implementation, AsposeWorkflow is a class library which does not create its own threads, and it can be simply embedded in many different environments (from WEB application, from Standalone DOTNET applications).
3) It is very configurable, and all of its “internal” interfaces, as well as complete kernel could be replaced by another implementation
4) It has implemented ToolAgent concept defined by WFMC to execute tools of automatic activities, we will include some useful tool agent in the release.
5) It use Database independent persistence mechanism, user can quickly switch to any target DB