We have released Aspose.Word 2.2.3.
- Added Document.AcceptAllRevisions to accept revisions in the document.
- Added more constants to ControlChar and updated documentation.
- Added DocumentBuilder constructor without parameters so DocumentBuilder can be used from COM clients.
- Added DocumentBuilder.Document so you can get and set the Document that is being built.
- Changed the installer to allow it to proceed with .NET 1.0.
- Changed to the new obfuscation tool again so .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005 are supported.