Monthly Archives: April 2005
This hotfix has:
1. added support for transparent pictures and now Aspose.Pdf.Fo can set a transparent GIF picture as the pdf document background;
2. added support for CDATA type of data in XML file.
Return to the following URL to download:
Hot fix contains:
- New: Drawing shadowed and embossed texts on thumbnails.
- Fixed: Drawing rotated text if text was added after rotating of shape.
- Changed: Enchanced drawing of vertical alignment of text in a row.
- New: TextFrame.FontRotation property. Another way to rotate text in a shape.
- New: Adding new TextFrames to a shapes. See Shape.AddTextFrame function. Throws exception for shapes where TextFrame can’t be added.
- New: Slide.Name property.
We have released Aspose.Word 2.3.3.
- Added PageSetup.TextColumns so you can specify multiple columns in a document.
- Added code examples to the API documentation for PageSetup and TextColumns classes.
Aspose.Email 1.1.5 released.
1) a bug in AlternativeBody class that leads to failure in displaying embeded image
kyle… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.iCalendar 1.0.4.
- Fixed sometimes returned occurrence date outside of the search window.
Hot fix contains:
- Changed: Improved detecting of solid fill type.
- New: TextFrame.RotateTextBy90Degrees and TextHolder.RotateTextBy90Degrees properties.
- Changed: Default value for FitShapeToText property.
We have released Aspose.Word 2.3.2.
- Added WinForms demos both in C# and in VB.NET.
- Fixed: raised font formatting comes out reduced in size when exporting to PDF.
- Using IsUsePdfCoreFonts attribute when exporting to PDF.
- Section (page setup) revisions are now fully preserved when opening and saving documents.
With Aspose.Pdf.Form 1.1.0, loading data from the database or other datasource and filling them into the corresponding fields will be easy , and mail merge becomes a simple job.
Aspose.Pdf.Form 1.1.0 provides the following new features:
- To bind the data source with the form’s fields easily.
- To define two types of template pdf input mode: stream or file.
- To define four types of pdf outpur mode: one big stream or file, many small sream or file.
- Featured asp.net demos to
We have released Aspose.Cells v3.0.5!
- Added Cells.DeleteRows method
- Added overloaded Excel.Replace method
- Added Range.CopyStyle method
- Load/Save SpreadsheetML enhancement
- Optimize smart marker processing
- Fixed bug in ExportDataTableAsString method
- Fixed bug in DeleteColumn