The following change was made to the Aspose.AdHoc package:
- The Aspose.AdHoc component now supports disconnected data sources. This change greatly reduces the amount of server memory needed in order to operate the component.
- The DisconnectedData property determines is a disconnected data source is used.
- The ShowWhereCount property will automatically be set to false when using a disconnected data source.
- A new event, ValueRequest, has been added to handle when unique values are needed for string fields.
- A new method, LoadExtValues, has been added so that the values can be passed to the control.
- When a disconnected data source is used the AdHoc component can not provide filtered data objects… only FilteredSQL statements.