Release 1.8 contains all 1.7.* hot fixes and new features:
- New: Support for .NET framework 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005.
- New: Enterprise Edition
- Possibility to add new slides to a presentation. Support for 5 slide styles: 1. Empty slide 2. Slide with header and body text 3. Slide with header and two body textx 4. Title slide 5. Slide with header only.
- Possibility to add new tables with custom number of columns and rows on a slide. See Shapes.AddTable function.
- New: Changed work with tables:
- New: Subscript and superscript text style. See Portion.Escapement property.
- Changed: Improved rendering of curved arrows (autoshapes).
- Changed: Improved text offsets in a paragraphs with different level (depth).
- Fixed: Reading negative rotation angles for a shapes.