Aspose.Pdf.Form 1.2.0 includes all the features provided in Hotfix 1.1.x. The following is a quick list:
- Added support to import data from fdf file into pdf and export data from pdf into fdf. Please read this wiki.
- Added support to unicode field name in Adobe Designer 7.0, . Please read this post.
- Added support to Fill the field with a unicode string and display it with the user’s font. Please read this post.
- Added support to read some new format XrefObject in pdf documents of pdf 1.5 which is created by Adobe 7.0.
- Added support to some embedded font compatible with Adobe 7.0. Please refer to this post.
- Added support in .net 2005 enviroment.
- Fixed watermark adding way to make users try all the features in trial version.
- Fixed Aspose.Pdf.Form.License throw a “multiple custom attributes error ” about the dll Assembly.
Please download the new version from here.