Monthly Archives: July 2005
Aspose.Email 1.4.3 released.
1) Supports an asynchronous validating process. With help the BeginValiate and EndValidate methods, we can easily validate an email address asynchronously.
/// Begins an asynchronous validating process for an email address.
/// mailAddress, the email address to be validated.
/// policy, the policy of the validating process.
/// result, the result of the validating process.
/// asyncCallback, the AsyncCallback delegate
/// stateObject, an object that contains state information for this request.… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Word 3.0.1
Some minor improvements and fixes:
- Added Document.SaveOptions. Only one option at the moment, controls how text input form fields are exported to HTML.
- Updated to handle a strange document with two styles with the same name.
Aspose.AdHoc 1.3.0 released.
1) The order of columns in the result set will be the same as the order that selected by the user in the first creen of the control
kyle… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells V3.3.1!
- Added new Find method
- Added text reading order setting property
- Added Comment.IsVisible property
- Fixed bug in Cells.InsertRow method
- Fixed bug in Worksheets.RemoveAt method
We have released Aspose.Cells.Web V1.4!
In this new version, a new important feature is added: formula support. Now you can input formula in your web pages. Aspose.Cells.Web now supports most of Excel built-in functions. You can check it at our live demos.… Continue Reading
- Aspose.Word Product Home Page
- Aspose.Word Documentation Home Page
- Aspose.Word Overview
- Aspose.Word Edition Types
Hot fix contains:
- Fixed: Reading very large values of a date (really it’s a some kind of workaround for broken ppt properties).
- Fixed: StackOverflowException in CloneSlide function.
- Changed: Tags are case insensitive now.
- Changed: Deleted operators == and != for FontEntity class. Use Equals instead.
Aspose.Email 1.4.2 released.
1) Fixed the bug in validating pseudo domain name. For example dsadsadsa@dahjiiunni@com, will return domain validating failed.
thanks.… Continue Reading
Release 1.2 contains all 1.1.* hot fixes and new features:
- New: Read/write access to Size and SizeType of a slides.
- Fixed: Problem when grouped shapes are not visible on slide show.
- New: Tags for GroupShapes and Tables.
- New: Read/write support for AlternativeText.
- New: Brightness, Contrast and ColorType properties of PictureFrame and OleObjectFrame.
- New: Possibility to change existing OLE objects or replace it with object of the same type (Enterprise edition).
- New: Reading Name, ClassName and ProgId of an OLE objects.