Release 2.0 contains all 1.9.* hot fixes and new features:
- New: Export slides to SVG (Enterprise edition).
- New: Possibility to change existing OLE objects or replace it with object of the same type (Enterprise edition). Unfortunately MS PowerPoint can’t redraw OLE objects on presentation opening so by default Aspose.Slides replaces image of an OLE object with red text “Object Chaged”.
- New: Reading Name, ClassName and ProgId of an OLE objects.
- Changed: Disabled appearing bullets in a tables after cloning slides and changing tables.
- Fixed: Exception on FontEntity objects comparing.
- Fixed: Exception on table changing (AddRow, DeleteRow).