Monthly Archives: September 2005
The new features to be released in the next few days in Aspose.Word 3.2 are:
- Support for annotations (comments) in Word documents.
- Support for embedded true type fonts in Word documents.
- Importing nodes with the “Keep Source Formatting Option”. This has to deal with copying elements between documents and will be very useful to many customers too. For more info on the subject see http://www.aspose.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=27612
- I also tested Aspose.Word with documents that contain captions and auto captions and they work fine
Hot fix contains:
- Fixed: PptReadException when set FillType.PICTURE.
Aspose.Total consolidates the following Aspose components into one package:
- Aspose.AdHoc 220.127.116.11
- Aspose.ASPXpand 18.104.22.168
- Aspose.Chart 22.214.171.124
- Aspose.Email 126.96.36.199
- Aspose.Cells 188.8.131.52
- Aspose.Cells.Web 184.108.40.206
- Aspose.Pdf 220.127.116.11
- Aspose.Slides 18.104.22.168
- Aspose.Spell 22.214.171.124
- Aspose.Word 126.96.36.199
This version also contains bug fixes for the Aspose.Total Northwind Demo.
Look for updates around the first of each month.… Continue Reading
Not sure about the exact date, but it should be around now. Here are some statistics to entertain you on our birthday (I hope I’m not giving away too much trade secrets):
- We’ve been working non-stop for 2 years, too many hours to count.
- Aspose.Word source code is getting close to 100K lines.
- The number of classes is around 600.
- There are only 4 classes bigger than 1,000 lines of code. The biggest class is around 1,200 lines of
We have released Aspose.Chart 2.5.1.
Fixed: The data point marker is displayed incorrectly when PointMarker = MarkerType. Rectangle and DataPoint. URL is set.
… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells for Java V188.8.131.52!
- Fixed a bug when large quantities of strings were set.
- Pictures, charts, macros and pivottables in template file now can be preserved in the generated file.
We have released Aspose.Word 3.1.7
- Improved saving (optimized size) of raster images in DOC files. If the image original format is jpeg, it is saved as JPG. All other raster images are saved as PNG.
- Improved conversion of small caps text to PDF.
- Fixed “Read wrong number of bytes from Escher record” exception.
- Fixed “cell width too small“ exception on some documents when converting to PDF.
Hot fix contains:
- New: Support for extended bullets inherited from MainMaster.
- Fixed: Problem with horizontal merging table cells in the last row.
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v3.5!
- Added Cells.CopyRow, Cells.CopyColumn method
- Added AutoFilter.Filter method to filter columns with a specified value
- Shaped Worksheet.Copy method to copy drawing objects
- Fixed a bug while converting string values
- Other fixes and enhancement since v3.4
Because I have a heavy fever, the 1.0.6 patch release has to delay. From the doctor’s suggestion, At least one week resting is needed. I will release the patch as soon as possible.
Stone… Continue Reading