Monthly Archives: October 2005
We have released Aspose.Workflow HotFix 1.0.7, it contains
1) New Demo ContractWorkflow windows form version, with both C# and VB source code
2) Fix to some NPE when complete task.
- New: Filling Portion’s and Paragraph’s properties with default values for a newly created TextFrames and Tables.
- Changed: Resizing rows in a table. Table.GetRowHeight and Table.SetRowHeight functions have another behavior now. Added new Table.GetMinimalRowHeight function. Please check API Reference for details.
- New: Created paragraphs and portions have correct default values instead of -1.
- New: Support for complex Polylines with several shapes inside. Implemented correct drawing and filling.
We have released Aspose.Word 3.2.2
- Fixed styles losing language in some documents.
- Fixed exception from DateTime.FromFileTimeUtc when running on .NET 1.0.
- Fixed images in HTML files that use relative paths.
- DocumentBuilder.InsertImage now allows to insert images from http:// urls.
- Fixed copy by reference attribute exception.
We have released Aspose.Word 3.2.1
- Added LinkedToPrevious property to HeaderFooter.
- Fixed picture repeated multiple times in PDF export.
- Fixed exception “Attempted to copy a by reference attribute ‘xxx'”.
- Fixed export of included pictures with external (http://…) urls.
- Improved export of list indents to PDF.
We have released Aspose.ASPXpand 1.6.0.
- Exports datagrid to excel,
- Exports datagrid to word,
- Exports datagrid to html,
- Prevents selecting text on the web page,
- Disable / Enable controls by specified id array,
- Fixed: script error while invoking functions
- Fixed: excepton thrown when using the Aspose.ASPXpand in user controls
- Supports Aspose.Total license file,
- Updated API document
- Other fixes since version 1.5.0
Thanks very much,
Kyle… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells for Java V22.214.171.124!
- Hyperlinks are supported now!
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v3.5.2!
- Added support for buil-in fucntions: INDEX, ISERROR
- Fixed adding images to file
- Fixed reading some specific files
We have released Aspose.Chart 3.0
- Made a number of changes to the API
- Completely revised the API documentation
- Provided code examples for most classes, methods and properties
- Revised demo applications
- Created a Programmers Guide (will be published very shortly in wiki)
The version number has gone up significantly from 2.5 to 3.0 to reflect the big number of changes we made in this version.
Please note that Aspose.Chart 3.0 has a number of BREAKING changes in the … Continue Reading