Aspose.Slides for Java 126.96.36.199 released!
Release 1.4 contains all 1.3.* hot fixes and new features:
- The main new feature of this release is possibility to export
slides to SVG format. After exporting SVG files can be converted to any
image format or PDF with Batik SVG Toolkit.
- One more new feature is automatic text frames and tables resizing. Please report if you have any problems with it.
- New: Support for Asian languages. Portion class has
get/setAsianOrComplexFontIndex functions now.
- New: Portions and Paragraphs have some real default values instead of (-1).
- New: Support for complex Polylines with several shapes inside.
- Fixed: Reading license on PowerPC, Sparc and other big endian platforms.