We have released Aspose.Word 3.3.5
- Significantly improved import of table and cell widths from HTML. Pixels and percent are supported.
- Added import of cell borders from HTML.
- Made attributes in exported HTML lowercase to conform to XHTML.
- Improved export of paragraph borders to PDF. Added support for conforming paragraphs and the “between” border.
- Added PageSetup.Borders so you can specify page borders.
- Fixed AcceptAllRevisions sometimes throws exceptions and not accepting all revisions.
- Fixed performance issue during mail merge and bookmarks.
- Fixed exception when setting text of a bookmark that starts at end of paragraph.