Monthly Archives: January 2006
We have released Aspose.Words 1.0 for Java
Aspose.Words for Java is a close port of our very popular Aspose.Words for .NET.
Aspose.Words 1.0 for Java corresponds to the set of features available in Aspose.Words 3.3 for .NET with the following exceptions:
- Import and export of HTML is not yet supported.
- Export to PDF is not yet supported.
- Images and drawing objects in documents are not supported.
Aspose.Words Product Documentation is being updated to include information for both .NET … Continue Reading
- New: Reading text formatting from master has been rewritten almost from scratch. Paragraph and Property classes have 2 types of get and set functions. Old functions return real values from text or master. “Raw” functions return exact values from ppt file without reading master styles.
- New: TextRuler class. Represents new redesigned way to access tabulation, levels and text/bullet offsets of text.
- New: Possibility to set text directly to TextFrame, TextHolder, Notes or Paragraph. Text formatting will be
Australia, Sydney – January 31, 2006 – “When we started,” says Ben Li, Team Leader, Aspose Sydney Team, “we were looking to create useful class libraries and other solutions to help .NET developers work faster. In the four years since we started, we have been successful doing just that. Our products have been so successful that users have asked us to support more platforms. We decided to do as they asked.”
Ben is talking about the launch of Aspose.Words for … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Words 3.5 for .NET
Please note Aspose.Word has been renamed to Aspose.Words.
If you are upgrading from Aspose.Word, you need to remove the reference to Aspose.Word.dll and add a reference to Aspose.Words.dll. Also you need to change all “using” or “imports” namespace Aspose.Word to Aspose.Words in your code.
Edition Types Change
There used to be two edition types: Professional and Enterprise. This has been changed to one edition type Professional.
The … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Chart 3.1.
- Fixed: Series are located not symmetrically in relation to ChartArea
- Fixed: Axis labels are located incorrectly when AxisLabel.FontAngle is not equal to zero
- Fixed: Chat.ChartArea.BackColor = Color.Transparent is displayed incorrectly
- Fixed: Data points labels are located incorrectly in Pie chart
- Added: Drawing z – parts of grid in 3D charts
Recently I found out that I was missing out on one of the newest and best sources of information on the web… Blogs. Not really Blogs as much as RSS feeds. There were a few different Blogs that I would visit from time to time (and some daily, like Aspose : ) … however, that was about the extent of my Blog experience. I’d seen the catchy little, orange RSS icons (and subscribe links)… even clicked on a few and … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.ASPXpand 2.0!
The new version is completed rewrited using c#, and all of the functions have been great improved.
- General Enhancements:
- All of the features have been rewote and improved using C#.
- More intuitive naming schemes are introduced.
- New overload versions for a lot of functions are created for more flexible usage.
- Functions added to manipulate the datatables.
- Updated demos provided both in VB and C# .
And much more new … Continue Reading
- Updated obfuscation tool to avoid problems with .NET 2.0.
- Fixed: “Can’t add already used tab” exception in GetEffectiveTabs function.