Aspose.Workflow Wiki is finally released to fulfill the learning requirements of our valuable customers. Following improvements are made to Aspose.Workflow Wiki:
- Demos with their demo guides are added to Aspose.Workflow wiki for the first time to make it easier for customer to use complex demos of Aspose.Workflow easily
- Like previous wiki releases by our team, Aspose.Workflow wiki also inherits the same simple style of presenting Aspose.Workflow complex concepts
- User guide of newly launched XPDL Designer (Process Designing Utility from Aspose.Workflow team) is also added to Aspose.Workflow wiki
- Quick Start Tutorial of XPDL Designer is equipped with rich screenshots and a lot of graphical representations to experience the power of XPDL Designer with little effort
- Code snippets and examples are also added to all wiki topics to demonstrate the features of Aspose.Workflow
And there are a lot more enhancements that can be felt by you, once you start browsing through Aspose.Workflow wiki. For any suggestions or comments, please feel free to contact us.