Monthly Archives: February 2006
- Fixed: Table.deleteColumn(…) function didn’t work in some cases.
- Fixed: Work with Aspose.Total for Java license.
- Fixed: Table.DeleteColumn method didn’t work in some cases.
It’s not a secret we’ve been using unit testing and test-driven development for Aspose.Words from the beginning. I’ve also studied, used and taught unit testing and many XP practices in the “early days”, for example, my Practical Unit Testing articles in MSDN from 2000. It long ago became a part of nature, yet here is something new I noticed that grabbed me.
Most of the unit tests I wrote before, conformed to the “commonly accepted understanding” of what a unit … Continue Reading
We’ve released Aspose.Network 22.214.171.124.
In this release, we have explored some issues and fixed some bugs:
- Fixed attachment truncation in Mail components
- Fixed parsing embeded objects of eml files in Mime components
- Improved Disconnect fuction of Aspose.Network.Ftp.FtpClient class. Multiple invoking Disconnect/Connect function of a FtpClient will now follow a more fault tolerant approach
- Improved Dispose function of Aspose.Network.Ftp.FtpClient class.
Thank you very much.… Continue Reading
Aspose.Slides for Java supports PHP development through PHP/Java Bridge now.
We prepared PHP5 wrapper classes for more convenient work.
Source file with classes located in the PHP directory in the Aspose.Slides.zip (.tgz) file.
We are writing new Programmer’s Guide for PHP developers.
Now it contains examples for loading license, opening and saving presentations
and work with presentation’s properties.… Continue Reading
Aspose Sales have started actively seeking out new reselling partners worldwide. In the past week, we have added 14 new resellers. We have added many new countries to our list. Here are our new countries: Slovakia, India, Israel, Italy, and Thailand. We also have additions to these countries: Netherlands, Brazil, Hong Kong, Germany, Poland, United Kingdom, and Singapore. We are so excited about our new resellers and hope that we can provide more convenience for our worldwide customers. You can … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Workflow 126.96.36.199 HotFix, it contains:
1) Add a new Property Transitions to IProcess interface which can return a readonly array of ITransition object, ITransition interface can use to read the property defined on a “transition”
Please goto http://www.aspose.com/Downloads/Aspose.Workflow/Default.aspx to get the newest version.
Stone… Continue Reading
The history of Microsoft Windows counts more than 20 years. Every new version of this operating system provides us with new features, new level of security, nicer interface. We currently have Windows XP which is extremely popular (maybe the most popular OS ever). We are looking forward to the mighty, stylish, and shining Vista. The enigmatic successor to Vista, code-named Blackcomb, was recently renamed to Vienna…
It is obvious that Windows is flourishing. It is also obvious that the recession is inevitable. So what will … Continue Reading
We’ve released Aspose.ASPXpand 188.8.131.52.
What’s new in this hotfix:
- Fixed the bug in setting license.
- Added new overloading for EnableControls function
- Added new overloading for SetMask function
- Updated API document
Thanks very much!… Continue Reading
- Added public classes to create/modify tab stops and tab leaders. See the TabStops and TabStop classes.
- Export heading styles as bookmarks into PDF. See the Document.SaveOptions, PdfExportBookmarkLevel property.
- Added public constructor to the Comment class so you can create comments in a document.
- Support paragraph keep with next on the same page when exporting to PDF
- List items having different paragraph formatting look identical in Word but different when converted to PDF.
- Unknown list number style error while