We have released Aspose.Grid 1.5.2!
- Fixed: client-side setting color bug
- Fixed: TableStyle/TableItemStyle CssClass property doesn’t take effect bug
- Support Creating Pivot Table Reports
- Support client-side multi-cells select/copy/cut/paste/set style
- Support client-side right-click menu operations: freeze/unfreeze; insert/delete row/column; merge/unmerge cells;
- Support Hyperlinks(Text or Image Display, UrlLink or CellCommand Action)
- Added properties: ActiveCell, EnableClientColumnOperations, EnableClientFreeze, EnableClientMergeOperations, EnableClientRowOperations, SelectCells
- Added Methods: WebCells.GetColumnReadonly, WebCells.SetColumnReadonly, WebCells.GetRowReadonly, WebCells.SetRowReadonly
- Added events: SheetDataUpdated, LoadCustomData(for Sessionless mode data recovering), CellCommand, ColumnDeleted, ColumnInserted, RowDeleted, RowInserted, PageIndexChanged
- Changed: Now the client file web-path(/agw_client) and the client files(htc, gif, etc.) are not needed in deploying environment. These files are now embedded in the control. This simplifies the deploying and upgrading operations.
- Column header text Supported.
- Context menu Supported.
- Hyperlinks, comments, pictures exporting supported.
- Cell button, checkbox, combox supported.
- CellClick, CellDoubleClick, CellKeyPressed events supported.
- Applying style to range of cells supported.
- Data validation supported.
- Minimizing the form that contained the GridDesktop control which set the Dock property Fill, an exception is thrown.
- Pressing “delete” key, the GridDesktop control does not raise CellDataChanged event.
- When row number is greater than 4 digitals, row header’s width is not enough.
- When load from excel file, the font of char that input in a cell is different from the font of cell.
- Can’t input Enter in a cell, now use Control + Enter keys.
- If there are not focused cells, textbox control will be placed at error position when input char.
- There is a comment in a cell, and then focused the right cell; when point to the cell that contains a comment, the focused cell will glint always.
- Hiding row column does not work.