Monthly Archives: April 2006
- New: Aspose.Slides can insert placeable wmf metafiles to a presentation now.
- Fixed: OleObjectFrame becomes PictureFrame after slide cloning.
We have just released Aspose.Grid 1.6!
Enhancement and Bugfix in this release:
1. Add Full Support for none IE browsers, including Mozilla, FireFox and Opera.
2. Add GridWeb. EnableClientResizeColumnRow property.
3. Support relative path when use CustomStyleFileName.
1. Support Exporting to DataTable.
2. Rename DataBind() method to ImportDataTable().
3. Fixed the ColumnControl bug that Combox or CheckBox control does not work well.
4. Add Values collection to Combox control.
5. Support Data Binding.
Changes Since Aspose.Grid release 1.5.0
Aspose.Grid 1.5.1… Continue Reading
- Add IMailMergeDataSource interface to allow mail merge from any user defined data source.
- Tidied up clone methods naming convention (renamed all clone methods into deepClone).
We have released Aspose.Slides for Java 22.214.171.124.
The main new feature of this release is support for Wmf/Emf metafiles. It’s possible to add metafiles to slides now.
To work with metafiles you have to purchase our new “Aspose.Metafiles for Java” library.
Both placeable and non-placeable wmf metafiles are supported as well as any emf files.
Creating thumbnail of a slide with metafiles is coming soon.
Also fixed problem with PP2003 SP2 when it couldn’t open presentation if any… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells for Java V1.5.0!
Following enhancements and fixes are included:
- Supports to create custom chart
- Supports to set chart page setup and option
- Supports to add chart X/Y Errorbars
- Supports to copy row/column
- Other enhancement and fixes since v1.4
We have released first version of Aspose.Metafiles for Java.
The main purpose of this new library is:
- Open wmf/emf metafiles.
- Read metafile’s information.
- Convert metafiles to other image formats through creating RenderedImage object.
- Play metafiles on standard Graphics2D object.
Converting Wmf files will be available in the next release. The estimated date is May, 1.
Aspose.Slides for Java can use this library when read presentations… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Chart 3.1.8.
Fixed: Chart size is calculated incorrectly when chart type is radar and axis labels is very long
Fixed: Axis.DefaultLabel.IsVisible, Axis.DefaultLabel.Font and Axis.DefaultLabel.Color do not work when chart type is radar… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v3.8.1!
- Supports to set data series error bar
- Optimize formula calculation
- Fixed a bug in InsertRange method
- Fixed a bug in AddCopy method
- Removed obsolete attributes when converting xls to pdf
We have released Aspose.Network 126.96.36.199 hotfix, which contains improvement for Aspose.Network.Ftp Component.
New features in the hotfix including :
- Improved Broken-Resume supports in Downloading and Uploading. A new event named TransferBroken is added to the FtpClient, which will occur when broken uploading or downloading
- Several overridings for FtpClient.Download function
- Improved TransferProgress event firing, which will be fired in non-blocking way instead of blocking way.
- Other changes for performance concerns
Thanks.… Continue Reading