Monthly Archives: May 2006
We’ve updated Aspose.Network setup package.
Thanks.… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Chart 3.2.1.
Fixed: The width of 3D vertical bars is calculated incorrectly when Series.CustomAttributes.BarWidthRate = 1
Fixed: The width of horizontal stacked bars is calculated incorrectly when Series.Count = 2
Fixed: The data point label text of horizontal bars is calculated incorrectly
… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v3.9!
- For some external reasons, now class Excel is renamed to Workbook and class ExcelDesigner is renamed to WorkbookDesigner. All properties and method of these two class are not changed.
- Supports to add EMF images in their raw format
- New smart marker is added
- Supports to load text files with custom separator
- Fixed a bug in setting hyperlinks to local files
- Fixed bugs in InsertRows method
- Fixed a bug in Data validation settings
We have released Aspose.Slides for .NET 220.127.116.11.
The following new features are included:
- Wrapping Eastern Langauges text.
- Creating shapes inside groups.
- Serializing shapes to a stream and loading it back to the same or another slide or presentation. Supported shapes are Line, Rectangle, Ellipse, AutoShape, Polyline, PictureFrame. In this release OleObjectFrame, AudioFrame and VideoFrame can be serialized and restored back as PictureFrame only. GroupShape and Table can’t be serialized.
We’ve released Aspose.Network 18.104.22.168.
New features in this version:
- Support iCalendar features in Mail component, which will enable developer send the meetings or schedules in the email.
A new class named CalendarMessageBuilder (Aspose.Network.Mail.CalendarMessageBuilder) is exposed, for creating the iCalendar standard compliant email messages. It is the major entry to use the iCalendar features.
msg.Subject = “Release Meeting”;
CalendarMessageBuilder cmb = msg.GetCalendarBuilder();//Get the CalendarMessageBuilder
cmb.BuildCalendarMessage(“Building A Room 504”, “Release … Continue Reading
Thanks for considering Aspose.
It is to announce that Aspose.Slides wiki is enhanced to an optimum level so that customers may learn the use of Aspose.Slides in an easier manner. The new wiki will make it quicker for customers to get their hands well on Aspose.Slides. The new Aspose.Slides wiki has the following features:
- Wiki contents are organized in a more precise manner to enable quick navigation.
- Programmer’s guide includes various programming topics that are supported by related example code
We have released Aspose.Cells for Java V1.6.0!
Following enhancements and fixes are included:
- Supports Smart Marker Designer
- Supports to insert EMF/WMF format image
- Supports to set smooth line in the chart
- Adds Area.setVisible() method to hide/unhide the area
- Updates the demos
- Fixes the bug of Cells.clearContent() method
- Other enhancement and fixes since v1.5
For some outer reasons, some Class name have bean renamed:
Previous Class Name Current Class Name
and additionally new OleObjectFrame.setObjectType() method.
… Continue Reading
- Fixed: “Index out of bounds” exception on slide cloning.
- New: Placeholder class has all standard properties now. X, Y, Width, Height, LineFormat, FillFormat and etc.
- New: Reference to Placeholder object in case of shape is placeholder. See Shape.Placeholder property.
- Fixed: Reading master styles of text holders
- Fixed: Reading metafiles from presentation
- Fixed: Mozilla Firefox couldn’t load created svg files with embedded images
- New: Support for drawing wmf and emf metafiles on thumbnail.
- !!! Works with Aspose.Metafiles for Java 22.214.171.124 and later.