We have released the Aspose.Workflow Hotfix 184.108.40.206, it contains,
- Wait Activity
When the activity has an extended attribute called “Activity.Wait.Condition”, Aspose.Workflow will treat the value of extended attribute as a condition expression, which written in VB.Net, and the engine will automatically start the Task when the condition expression evaluated to be true.
- Save the process definition name in the processdefinition table
- When the data fields’ name has some invalid characters, such as “-“, “+”, “*”, the engine will report error, now it fixed, user have to use AsposeWorkflow_DataFields(“DataField_Name”) to access the datafield in condition or expression instead of directly put the data field name in the XPDL.
- Add a flag in activities table to see if it is delayed.
Add ITask.Delayed,ITaskHistory.Delayed to indicate if the task has exceed its deadline.
- Add delayed to process process_history
Add IProcessInstance.Delayed IProcessInstanceHistory.Delayed
- When there are invalid processid in the database, the lock will fail, now it fixed.
- When Property return empty string instead of null in the IEngineConfiguration interface, the InitCaches method will fail. now it fixed.
- Database Table Change:
- Add delayed CHAR(1) To activities table
- Add delayed CHAR(1) To activities_history table
- Add processdefinitionname VARCHAR(255) to processdefinitions table
- Add delayed CHAR(1) To processes table
- Add delayed CHAR(1) To processes_history table
- Store Procedure Change, Update the following store procedures:
Please goto http://www.aspose.com/downloads to get the newest version