Monthly Archives: August 2006
- Fixed: Exception on license loading.
I know this is a bit off topic; however, I thought it may be of interest to the programming community. A while back I discovered there is a pattern to prime numbers. I was very excited to find the pattern, but despite my best efforts I received little to no interest from the math community (this may very well have been because I was looking in the wrong place, but I really feel like I gave it a … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Workflow Hotfix 126.96.36.199, it contains:
- Add new API IInstanceAdmin.CreateProcessInstance using which user can specify the activity id as start activity to create an instance of given process.
- Add new API IPackage.GetVariableType and IProcess.GetVariableType Return the datafield type
- Add new API IActivity.IsStartActivity and IActivity.IsEndActivity to determine if an activity is start activity or end activity
- Add a new interface IUserGroupManagerEx, using this interface to create custimized user group manager, user will get the runtime
We have released Aspose.Chart 3.2.9.
- Fixed: Custom labels are located incorrectly when AxisLabel.IsCustomLabelMarkerVisible = false
- Fixed: Exception “Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.” when many data points and many y values
We have just released Aspose.Grid version 1.7.3!
New features and enhancements in this release:
- CheckBox Validation type supported.
- Added WebCells.Unmerge method.
- Support double-click to auto fit the width of a column.
- Updated C# and VB.NET Demos.
- Full tested under Netscape Browser Version 8.1.
- Optimized performance of inserting and deleting row and column.
- Fixed the formular bug referencing to other sheet.
- Fixed the formular bug referencing to absolute address array.
- The “VLOOKUP” function is supported.
- Fixed the
Nemmerle is the name of a mage from Ursula K. Le Guin’s book “A Wizard of Earthsea”. I don’t know whether it’s a fairy trick of his but Nemerle now seems to be one of the most popular among the family of “alternative” .NET languages and its popularity is growing. I haven’t had a chance to explore it in-depth but from what I’ve learnt so far I can confidently state I like it!
Nemerle resembles C# but is much more complex and … Continue Reading
Thanks for considering Aspose.
We have released a new version (1.3) of Aspose.Total Northwind Demos. The change summary for this release is described below:
- Email Demo Application (Email.aspx) is almost re-created with the latest version of Aspose.Network (188.8.131.52). In this demo, Use Default SMTP Settings feature is added to make it quick for users to use the demo. File Attachments feature is optimized according to latest release of Aspose.Network. FreeTextBox is used instead of a simple TextArea
I’ve recently seen a new component from a respectable vendor that copied a lot from what we invented and successfully used in the Aspose.Words mail merge engine.
The copying struck me because it was so exact and apparent. They borrowed the exact syntax for mail merge regions, mail merge events etc.
We don’t have anything against someome copying someone else’s API. In fact, I hope it is perfectly legal since Aspose.Words itself tries to be friendly and familiar to all .NET and MS Office developers by … Continue Reading
One of the major scenarios for email solution is to send out thousands of messages or newsletters to customers. It is a little bit difficult task for developers to work out such an email solution on a tight schedule, for the complex network programming and complicated business requirement.
We know the troubles in such case, and always try to eliminate them. In the Aspose.Network 3.0, the E-Mail message bulk sending is greately improved, for the introducing multi-threading, and template-based mail merge.
Moreover, Another … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.0.2!
- Supports to autofit rotated text
- Added new InsertRows/DeleteRows method
- Supports to create encrypted file based on encrypted template file
- Shaped InsertRange method
- Added new C# chart demos
- Fixed bug while loading file with UNC hyperlinks
- Fixed bug in formatting cells with an Aspose created Excel file in some cases
- Shaped formula calculation engine