We have released the Aspose.Workflow Hotfix 184.108.40.206, it contains:
- New API IWorklist2.GetAllTasks(params string ids), get other user’s tasks and API to get all tasks of users in one group
- New Method in EngineManager, EngineManager.GetNewInstance(), Return a new instance of EngineManager, user can use this new instance to connect to other database or use different configuration in one OS-process.
- Update the IQueryService document
- Remove no needed transaction creation to avoid dead lock.
- Caching the compiled script assembly to increase performance.
- Obsolete some APIs.
- Add Workflow_GetProcessVariables and Workflow_GetActivityVariables for SQLServer Only.
- Add a set of script for SQLServer to create all varchar fields using nvarchar.
Please go to http://www.aspose.com/Downloads/Aspose.Workflow/Default.aspx to get the newest version