Monthly Archives: September 2006
We have released Aspose.Workflow HotFix 126.96.36.199, it contains:
- All Activity whoes start mode set to “Automatic” will be treated as “automatic” execute activity. The old implementation has different behavior based on if the activity has ToolAgent defined.
- Designer panel now has scroll bars.
- Add a cache for the IActivity object.
- Add IPackgeAdmin.ReplacePackage API, This api will replace the existing version package using the new XPDL, and UpdatePackage API will always create a new version.
The Aspose.Total download file now contains Aspose.Editor as well as the rest of the Aspose .NET family of components.… Continue Reading
I’m glad to report that one of the numbers published by Roman in his recent post is now out of date. I’m talking of the Aspose.Words RTF export speed. We wanted to optimize the export before v4.0 final is released and we’ve succeeded Basically, exporting documents to RTF format is more time and memory consuming process than to DOC or WordML. It’s because of some specifics of the format. For example, “correct” RTF (such as that produced by AW ) should include extra fragments to … Continue Reading
- Updated: Assembly to allow work in web application with medium access rights.
- Fixed: Cloning slides with connector autoshapes.
- Fixed: Drawing some autoshapes.
- Fixed: ‘Object reference is not set to an instance of an object’ exception when read presentations with non-standard SummaryInformation stream.
- Fixed: Slide.ChangeMaster function. If shape had default style inherited from master (like holders do) then solid border could appear.
Have a look, most of the public API members of our new Aspose.Editor component have code examples http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Editor/Api/Index.html. You decide whether they are good or not, but we think they are great and hope you like them.
We went through a lot of hurdles trying to find a suitable solution and I thought you might find it useful to know how we produce code examples now.
In my earlier post Authoring API Help for .NET Projects I complained that … Continue Reading
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please welcome Aspose.Editor – our latest addition to the Aspose components family.
Aspose.Editor is a new breed of word processor control for Windows Forms .NET. A specially crafted page layout engine displays, edits and prints pages a lot like Microsoft Word, but inside your application. The native format for documents in Aspose.Editor is WordprocessingML with a unique feature of roundtripping even for complex documents. When used together with Aspose.Words (purchased separately), opening and editing of DOC… Continue Reading
We’ve released Aspose.AdHoc 1.5.4!
- New Property named “ShowAllFieldsInOrderBY” was introduced, it allows you to show all fields in the OrderBy page if True or show only the selected fields if false.
- Add new property named “SortFieldsOnLoad”, the component will sort the fields automatically if True.
- Fix the bug in parsing filterSQL,refers to: http://www.aspose.com/Community/forums/thread/55247.aspx
We have released Aspose.Cells for Java V1.7.3!
Following enhancements and fixes are included:
- Supports to insert/delete a range.
- Supports to open and save encrypted Excel file.
- Enhances Cell.getStringValue() method to support more date/number formats.
- Updated the web demos.
- Supports to calculate formulas with JDK1.4.
- Fixes a bug of License.setLicense() method.
- Fixes a bug of setting custom number format.
- Fixes a bug of removing a worksheet from the workbook.
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.0.3!
- Supported image header/footer now!
- Added new Cells.ImportDataRow method.
- Added new Workbook.LoadData method.
- Supported relative path hyperlinks.
- Supported TEXT function in formula calculation engine.
- Added ApplyStyle methods for rows and columns
- Fixed bugs in copying worksheets.
- Fixed bugs in combining workbooks