Monthly Archives: October 2006
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.1!
- Provided APIs to create conditional formattings from scratch
- Provided APIs to create pivot tables from scratch
- Added LinkedCell property for CheckBox class
- Added new C# quick start demos
- Fixed 2 minor bugs in setting formulas
- Fixed a bug in calculating formulas
- Fixed the problem of using Aspose.Cells on Windows Vista RC2. This problem is caused by obfucator.
- Fixed a page orientation bug while converting to pdf file
- Fixed a bug of
Now we start to use Product Blogs to announce news and release for Aspose products. This is new Aspose.Cells product blog.
To get earlier post about Aspose.Cells for .Net, please check old Aspose.Cells for .NET blog.
To get earlier post about Aspose.Cells for Java, please check old Aspose.Cells for Java blog .… Continue Reading
This is the new blog for Aspose.Network! From now on, latest releases, development news and hot fixes will be posted here. Earlier posts can be found in the old Aspose.GuangZhou blog.
Cheers!… Continue Reading
- New: Support for PowerPoint 2007 PPT (not PPTX) format.
- New: Optimization of presentations created by PowerPoint 2007 by size. PP2007 creates ppt files and doubles all information in 2 formats (normal ppt and embedded xml) so ppt files have large size if compare it with ppt created with PP2000 – 2003. Aspose.Slides delete all unnecessary xml information and can reduce file size up to 3 times.
- New: Correct cloning MainMaster slides to a new presentation with saving
In this version:
- Fixed the issue related to “extending” and “limiting” BYxxx rules for some patterns. For more info http://www.aspose.com/Community/forums/thread/57717.aspx
- Aspose.iCalendar now works on Microsoft Windows Vista RC2.
This blog has moved to a new URL. All further posts will be in the Aspose.iCalendar blog.… Continue Reading
In an earlier post I mentioned that Monster.com uses Aspose.Words to process resumes of job seekers.
The greatest thing for all of us that came out from this is that Monster.com run Aspose.Words against heaps of their documents to see if they all are processed smoothly. We do have over 2000 our own test documents at Aspose, but no doubt Monster.com has a lot more. Anything that did not look right was sent to us, which we investigated and fixed in Aspose.Words 4.0.1. … Continue Reading
This release addresses the issue of using Aspose.Words on Microsoft Windows Vista RC2. We do not yet test our components on Windows Vista and previous Aspose.Words 4.0 release was found to have trouble running on RC2 because of an obfuscation issue.
- 1316 – Return back missing DocumentBuilder.InsertImage overloads.
- 1310 – Add tests for a variety of cool-looking files created in Microsoft Word 2007.
- 1308 – Saving document to html results in ‘Unknown list style’ exception.
- 1307 – Implement Document.HasMacros
We have released Aspose.Chart 3.3.2.
- Chart.SetResolution(float xDpi, float YDpi)
- Chart.Save(string imageFile, long jpegQuality)
Welcome to the new URL for the Aspose.Chart Blog.
This blog is where the Aspose.Chart Development Team posts information about latest releases, fixes and other useful articles about Aspose.Chart.
This blog replaces the Old Aspose.Chart Blog, which still can still be accessed. All articles from the old blog will soon be copied to this new blog. The new blog and a new URL were created so the blog is a “product” and “team” blog and not my “personal” blog anymore.… Continue Reading