Last release in 2006 here! Includes some useful new features and fixes.
- 1372 - Import of HR elements from HTML.
- 1413 - Export of horizontal rule shapes to HR elements in HTML.
- 1407 - Support import of row height and padding from HTML.
- 1401 - Attributes currently supported for should also be supported for elements.
Fixes to DOC reader (all are improved resiliency for loading invalid documents actually):
- 1388 - A document throws ‘Table seem to be badly formed’ error.
- 1390 - InvalidCastException when opening document in Aspose.Words.
- 1402 - NullReferenceException when opening document with freeform shape.
- 1408 - Openning the document throws ‘Table seem to be badly formed.’ exception.
Fixes to HTML reader
- 1383 - When converting DOC to HTML and vice versa, extra paragraph breaks and table rows are added.
- 1396 - Font name declaration without quotes should also be made possible in “font-family” attribute during HTML import.
- 1415 - CLR Header set to 2.0, but should be 2.5.