We have released Aspose.Network 220.127.116.11!
- This is a major release for Aspose.Network, with Microsoft Exchange Server supporting (WEBDAV).
- Supports fetch e-mail messages on an exchange store.
- Supports delete e-mail messages
- Supports send e-mail messages
string mailboxUri = “http://gz.aspose.com/exchange/andrew”;
string username = “andrew”;
string password = “12345678”;
string domain = “aspose”;
NetworkCredential credential = new NetworkCredential(username, password, domain);
//create an exchangeclient
ExchangeClient client = new ExchangeClient(mailboxUri, credential);
ExchangeMailboxInfo mailbox = client.GetMailboxInfo();
//list messages in the Inbox
ExchangeMessageInfoCollection messages = client.ListMessages(mailbox.InboxUri, false);
foreach (ExchangeMessageInfo info in messages)
//save the message locally
client.SaveMessage(info.UniqueUri, info.Subject + “.eml”);
- Adding a new Windows Form control, FileDragPanel, which supports dragging and dropping messages from Microsoft Outlook.
- Quick start tutorial for Aspose.Network has also been updated.
- Fixed the bug in Pop3Client.DeleteMessage .
- Fixed the bug in MailMessage.Load function, which may lead to a hang in parsing e-mail messages .
- All hotfixes from 3.2.0*.