Monthly Archives: April 2007
This is a maintenance release. Here is what’s been fixed:
- Duplicate error when using ImportNode.
- Images appear smaller when RTF (from Crystal Reports) is converted to PDF
- Null reference error when saving a document.
- Loading DOC with CoordSize zero throws exception
- ‘Not expected other image formats here.’ exception during Wml2Doc conversion.
- Saving WordML document that has hyperlinks but has no Document.BaseUri throws
- Local path is escaped incorrectly when exporting to WML
- Support well-known color names in w:color elements
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services is not a typical component such as Aspose.Words or other products from the Aspose family. It is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services and it does not provide public API types except those required for intercommunication with SQL Server. Apart of this fact, there is another important peculiarity that affects the way of reporting and addressing technical issues, so let me cover this point.
In order to quickly resolve an issue reported by … Continue Reading
This maintenance release fixes different issues reported by our customers. The improvements include:
- No excessive page breaks anymore.
- Headers and footers are laid out correctly.
- Multiple layout improvements.
- Fixed errors when calculating distances between report items.
- Added support for the FitProportional image sizing.
…as well as various minor fixes.
… Continue Reading
- Fixed: Reading ppt files where shape’s coordinates saved in non-standard way.
- Fixed: Deleting rows and columns which contain merged cells.
We have released Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.2!
In this new version, some important new features are added:
- Now Aspose.Cells totally supports to manipulate charts, images and other drawing objects in template files
- Chart2Image feature is supported.Currently only Column, Line, Pie and Bar charts are supported. And only 2D charts are supported. We will support more chart types in the future versions.
- Xls2Pdf conversion is enhanced and optimized.
- Formula calculation engine is enhanced and optimized.
HICT generated Dynamic Medical Information Reports in compliance with strict Privacy and Patient Safety Regulations
HICT is a Belgian company founded in 2004 with the goal to develop deep expertise in healthcare on an innovative consulting concept. From the very beginning, HICT has challenged the various evolutions within the healthcare sector through a model where the market requirements interact with the vision of HICT’s multi-disciplinary team.
For one of the major suppliers of Medical Devices, HICT wrote an extensive bi-directional integration component to fully integrate the former stand-alone devices into a generic hospital infrastructure. … Continue Reading
The complete article is here Add DOC to PDF and Other Conversions to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 with Aspose Components.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 includes a new feature that allows to convert documents from one format (content type) to another. You can use document conversions to transform your content to … Continue Reading
It’s been around 10 days since we released Aspose.Words for Reporting Services, the only solution on the market that enables so desperately requested export of reports to Microsoft Word documents. Now it’s time to speak about what this unique product actually can do 🙂
We started working on this product several months ago and from the very beginning we’ve been keeping in mind one important thing. We intended to not only implement high-fidelity export without any losses or changes, but … Continue Reading
This release officially introduces our new technology of smart export of reports to Microsoft Word documents called AWesomeExport. Currently it allows to convert tables and matrices in original reports to “native” tables in Microsoft Word documents (rather than to a bunch of textboxes) which makes the output much more natural and easy to edit. Note this behaviour is enabled by default starting with this release. To learn how to turn it off if needed, please consult the online or offline documentation of the … Continue Reading
In Aspose.Words, it is pretty easy to extract document content separated by section breaks, as this content is effectively put in separate Section nodes in Aspose.Words object model.
But what if we need to extract content separated by page breaks?
Here is a small and relatively simple code that can help you in solving this task:
… Continue Reading
/// <summary> /// Extracts pages from the specified document as a number of separate documents. /// The pages must be separated with page breaks. ///