Monthly Archives: May 2007
A set of great development practices allows the Aspose.Words Development Team to confidently release new maintenance versions as soon as there are enough fixes or new features ready. The effect of this is most of the issues reported by customers and evaluation users are resolved quickly, in a matter of days.
In the three months March – May 2007 we’ve released five maintenance versions of Aspose.Words for .NET with over 80 enhancements, new features and fixes.
Today’s Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.5 release … Continue Reading
- Fixed: Default value of Presentation.SlideShowSettings.ManualAdvance property. Advance on time didn’t work by default.
We have just release Aspose.Grid 1.9.1.
New features and enhancements in this release (Since version 1.9.0):
1. Supports XHTML 1.0 specification.
2. Supports Worksheets Serialization. So you can use StateServer or SQLServer as session store.
3. Supports both Auto Filtering and Custom Filtering.
4. CLS Compliant.
5. Supports dragging and scrolling.
6. Supports displaying command bar at top side.
7. Optimized sheet tab scrolling.
… Continue Reading
- Fixed: “Object reference not set…” exception in 2.6.18 hot fix on presentation opening.
- Fixed: FontColor and BulletColor properties could have wrong value for Notes text.
- New: Notes.GetSchemeColor method.
- New: FlashContainer constructor and FromSVG method allow to set start Id for flash objects.
- Updated: Ppt2Swf demo. Added navigation buttons and cross fading effects.
- Fixed: Creating MP3 and ADPCM audio.
We’ve released Aspose.Network 3.5.0.
What’s new in this release:
- Fully support parsing Microsoft Outlook Message document, including:
- Read properties by Mapi property tags
- Access recipient information
- Read and Save attachments
- Read Ole object
- Multi-language support
- Rtf body decompression
- FileDropTargetPanel supports drag & drop Outlook message attachments.
- Fixed a bug in reading Eml file
- Other fixes from 3.3.*
Thanks… Continue Reading
This is a maintenance release that addresses several issues reported by Aspose.Words customers in importers/exporters as well as some new features.
The highlight of this release is the support of CSS shorthand attributes in HTML import. The very populat “font”, “margins”, “padding” and “background” attributes are now supported.
- 3061 – Support “font” shorthand CSS attribute in HTML import.
- 3054 – Import generic font families from HTML.
- 3042 – Support “padding” shorthand CSS attribute in HTML import.
- 3041 – Support “margins”
Obviously May is the best month of the year. Here in Moscow it is not usually very hot, although at the moment it’s 27 °C (~80 °F). However, it is always warm enough to wear T-shirt and have a walk across the city to admire its beautiful sights. May seems to be the most attractive month to visit Moscow indeed – winter or autumn will meet you with lowering sky, and summer is too sultry and dusty to enjoy the trip. Late … Continue Reading
We’ve release Aspose.AdHoc 188.8.131.52!
1. New CultureInfo — Arabic, was supported now!
- The bug in selecting from the dropdownlist with Firefox.
- The bug in processing Bit data.
3. Update the API docs.
4. The install package supports Windows Vista now!
Thank you!… Continue Reading
This article is designed to provide the developers with a detailed perceptive on how to create a workbook to input data into a worksheet and apply some formatting to the cells in the rows and columns of the worksheet using Aspose.Cells component.
In this Article
Here is a quick look what the article is all about:
Working with Worksheet Formatting
- Using Styles to quickly Format data
- Formatting Cells in Rows and Columns
- Using Borders and Colors to emphasize data