Frankly, I didn’t manage to duly investigate 3.0 so far. Yeah those guys are productive indeed.
- Deep integration of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and data awareness
- ASP.NET AJAX for quickly creating more efficient, more interactive and highly-personalized Web experiences that work across all the most popular browsers
- New web protocol support for building WCF services including AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM and several new WS-* standards
- Full tooling support for WF, WCF and WPF including the new workflow-enabled services technology
- New classes in the base class library (BCL) for the .NET Framework 3.5 address the most common customer requests.
I’ve noticed Amazon already offers several books about 3.5:
Impressive but too early IMHO.