Monthly Archives: June 2007
We successfully develop and debug ASP.NET 1.1 applications in Visual Studio 2003 on Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
I’ve upgraded my development machine recently to Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit because we wanted to fully test Aspose.Words on Vista and on 64bit systems.
We have projects for both Visual Studio 2003 and 2005 as we build Aspose.Words both for .NET 1.1 and 2.0. Although Aspose.Words itself is just a class library (not an ASP.NET application) we do have ASP.NET demo application that ship with Aspose.Words. I had to get Visual Studio 2003 and 2005 with ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0 … Continue Reading
This release contains the following fixes:
- 3207 – The axis interval is calculated incorrectly when Axis.IsAutoCalc = false and Axis.Interval is not set.
- 3221 – The legend is displayed incorrectly when the quantity of elements is great.
- 3222 – Axis and legend fonts are calculated incorrectly when chart area height much more width.
- 3243 – DataPoint.BorderWidth and CustomAttributes.PointSize influences the legend markers size.
- 3250 – The font angle is displayed incorrectly when Title.PositionType = TitlePositionType.Right.
Download URL: … Continue Reading
- Fixed: Color of text in TextFrames on cloned slides could be changed.
- Fixed: Presentation.DeleteUnusedMasters() could throw NullReference Exception in presentation with notes.
- Fixed: Slide.SaveToSVG could throw NullReference Exception for slides with empty polylines (polylines with 0 points).
… Continue Reading
The answer is simple: love it! Love it, work on it, enjoy every single line of code you add. Sorry these are the only ways I know so probably I could never write a book with such a title 🙂
Yes, it’s been exactly three weeks since we released Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 1.1 and today we have published 1.2. The reason of such quick version change is that we have added a very important feature and significantly improved product functionality; … Continue Reading
We have decided to jump from 1.1 to 1.2 without publishing any minor hotfixes mainly because we added a very important and expected feature. Aspose.Words for Reporting Services now supports Microsoft SQL Server 2000! That was briskly demanded by many users and we just could not leave their requests without attention. Note both deployment options (MSI installer and zip package) now include two assemblies, one for Reporting Services 2000 and the other for Reporting Services 2005. MSI installer will ask you what assembly … Continue Reading
- New: Reading and creating extended bullets on notes.
- New: Extracting embedded text files (and other “native” documents which don’t have special OLE server) from a presentation.
- New: Notes.getSchemeColor() method.
- Fixed: getFontColor() and getBulletColor() properties could return wrong value for Notes text.
- Fixed: Reading default value of Presentation.getSlideShowSettings().getManualAdvance(). Advance on time didn’t work by default.
- Fixed: NullPointerException on reading presentations with tables created in the PowerPoint 2007.
- Fixed: NullPointerException on reading
MapiProperty Class represents a Mapi property, which contains:
- Name, a string represents the name of the property
- Tag, a long represents the tag of the property
- Data, a byte array represents the data of the property
Steps to Query Mail Box Status
- Create a MapiMessage instance by loading from files or stream
- Get the MapiProperty from MapiMessage.Properties by MapiPropertyTag keys
- Get the Data of the MapiProperty by method GetXXXX
… Continue Reading
//load from file MapiMessage msg =
This release contains the following fixes and new features:
- 3183 – Support Axis.Title.FontAngle.
- 3190 – Exception when getting ChartArea.AxisAreaPosition() and save to EMF.
- 3182 – Double labels when a chart type is doughnut 3D.
Download URL: http://www.aspose.com/Downloads/Aspose.Chart/Default.aspx… Continue Reading
Today’s Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.6 release contains the following fixes and new features (most interesting new features are highlighted):
- 3192 – Document throws “Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
- 3184 – Document throws “Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: “1062” Key being added: “1062”.
- 3147 – Image in header is ignored.
- 3119 – ‘Unknown structure of an INCLUDEPICTURE field’ exception on document load.
- 3094 – Support versions in DOC.
- 3089 – UpdateFields should take
We’ve released Aspose.AdHoc 184.108.40.206!
Throwing SecurityException while being invoked from partially trusted callers.
Thanks… Continue Reading