We’ve released Aspose.Network v126.96.36.199.
What’s new in this hotfix:
- Enhanced supporting embedded OLE document in Microsoft Outlook Message.
- Support extracting embedded OLE1 format document
- Support extracting embedded Word/Excel/PowerPoint document
- Enhanced converting from Msg to Mht format.
- Support showing placeholder in hmtl body if converting to mht message
- Support more Mht format saving options, by exposed a new class MhtMessageFormatter.
- Support customize the DateTime format
- Support removing attachments
- Support setting body charset using BodyEncoding propery in MailMessage class
- Fixed the bug about loading Outlook message from MemoryStream.
- Support Reset transfer mode for Ftp, by adding a new function “ResetTransferMode”
- Fixed the bug in Ftp component, which may lead to failure in multi-threading downloading/uploading
- Updated Aspose.Network.Outlook wiki documents
- Other bug fixing from v3.5.1.*