Monthly Archives: August 2007
This is a call for Aspose.MVPs and all customers who have good experience with Aspose.Words.
We have a customer in US, NJ who wants an online training for their Aspose.Words developers.
We cannot do ourselves and thought delegating to someone with experience could be a good idea.
Let us know if you are interested. All terms will be between you and the customer once we get you in touch.
- Supported to export list
- Supported to export subreport
- Fixed the bug when textbox value contains number format.
- Fixed the bug when the RDL file contains table
- 3617 – DataLabelValueType.YTotalStacked.
- 3539 – Support ChartArea.AxisAreaPosition for radar chart.
3510 – Possibility to disable margins of axis Y for radar chart
- 3647 – The black rectangle is represented on a picture when Chart. Save (string imageFile, long jpegQuality) is used.
- 3589 – The chart enters into an infinite cycle when width > 39 and < 49.
- 3517 – Color of last segment of radar chart is displayed incorrectly.
- 3457 – 3D Bars are shifted to the right on an axis X when
This is a maintenance release that includes a Java version of fixes that were made in:
- Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.2
- Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.3
- Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.4
- Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.5
- Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.6
- Aspose.Words for .NET 4.3.0
- Aspose.Words for .NET 4.3.1
The highlight of this release is:
· A great deal more of resiliency in the import of DOC files in Aspose.Words – reading of inconsistent/corrupted DOC files.
· Added public API to create footnotes and control footnote properties.
· Support of … Continue Reading
- 3603 – Possible NullPointerException on playMetafile method call with some EMF files.
… Continue Reading
- Export to Microsoft Office 2007 Open XML (DOCX) format.
- Aspose.Words installer and assemblies now come signed with Authenticode.
- 3615 – “System.StackOverflowException” occurs during saving document.
- 3608 – Office2007 crashes during opening document generated by Aspose.
- 3602 – “This property is only allowed for list styles” exception occurs during saving document.
- 3591 – “Unsupported version of the stylesheet” exception occurs during opening document.
- 3566 – Implement LabelFontName in the numbered lists in PDF export.
- 3551 – Support non-breaking space in PDF export.
Following Aspose.Words, its Reporting Services congener has introduced the support of the new Microsoft Office Open XML format (DOCX). Now you are able to export your RDL reports to any of the four Microsoft Word formats: DOC, RTF, WordML or DOCX. The MSI installer will configure the new DOCX renderer automatically; if you prefer to install the product manually, please refer to the documentation to learn how to properly modify the configuration file.
Apart of this great feature, we have improved the … Continue Reading
Funny: How the new powerful cryptography implemented in Word 2007 turns it into a perfect tool for document password removal.
Today I will talk a bit about Word 2007, its new document format DOCX, and its not very clever implementation of an old MS Word feature called Document Protection.
So what is document protection essentially? Called by Review | Protect Documents | Restrict Formatting and Editing in MS Word 2007, it allows you to set different types of protection, including Readonly, Tracked changes, Comments and Filling in forms. Very convenient to prevent undesired changes to the … Continue Reading
We’ve just returned from a weekend we spent in Saint-Petersburg, the “northern capital” of Russia. Definitely, this city is more than impressive. It’s magnificent! Being tranquil and stately in the daytime, it becomes a large party place at night (at least the central part, not sure about the rest); and I just can’t express what a fun atmosphere prevailing there!
Petersburg certainly has its own energy or magic, almost tangible. I’m not sure if it’s explainable, whether the reason is just the beautiful architecture or something … Continue Reading
- Added Aspose.BarCode for Java to the download package.