Monthly Archives: September 2007
didn’t delete referenced OLE and embedded sound data after removing
OleObjectFrame and AudioFrame shapes. Also Shape object now has special
boolean property HasExternalData to determine if shape has some hidden
data (in case shape is not recognised as OleObjectFrame, AudioFrame and
- 3181 – Font of symbols inserted to a text could be changed after slide cloning.
- 3623, 3800 – MS PowerPoint couldn’t open presentations (“PowerPoint can’t open ppt because part of the file is missing”). If target
We have finally added code examples to the Aspose.Words for Java API Reference.
Check it out, here is a page for the Body class http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Words/Api/index.html?url=com/aspose/words/Body.html
And of course I cannot resist not to tell you how cool our system for documentation generation is.
- Code examples are initially written in C# and arranged as unit tests in a class library.
- We compile and run the examples project to make sure all works and passes (you don’t see the actual unit testing asserts
- Table.DeleteColumn method
- 3330 – Slide.AddNotes returns created Notes object
- “This operation is not supported on SortedList nested types …” exception on tables writing and cloning in the .NET 2.0 framework.
- 3682 – CloneSlide could throw exception for slides with zero width autoshapes.
… Continue Reading
- Adds CustomAttributes.BarOverlap for supporting bar overlap.
- Adds CustomAttributes.BubbleSize for seting the size of each bubble manually and changs the arithmetic that calculate max bubble size and min bubble size by.
- Adds CustomAttributes.BubbleSizeRepresents for bubble size representing bubble’s area or bubble’s diameter.
- Multiple chart areas is missed vertical grid lines
- Labels on Y-Axis with small font not be displayed
- New enhanced high speed tables engine.
- Aspose.Slides installer and assemblies now come signed with Authenticode.
- 3596 – European umlaut characters (e.g. Swedish å, ä and ö) lose font after slide cloning.
From this version we change API for working with tables. We tried to make it as close as possible to previous releases but there are some differences anyway.
- Temporally it’s not possible to delete columns and split cells.
- CellBorder class has GetEnumerator() method instead
This release contains new features, features enhancement and bug fixes since v3.5. Please check following description for more detail information.
3756 – Support to render multipart/mixed type part in EML format.
A new property Attachment.EmptyAttachment is added for this feature.
MailMessage msg = MailMessage.Load(@”c:\ExchangeMessage.eml”, MessageFormat.Eml);
3758 – Support to delete attachments in Outlook Message files.
3759 – Support converting undeliverable report message (Outlook Message files) to Eml format.… Continue Reading
- 3738 – Demo projects for VS2005.
- 3737 – Error 2869 when the installer works under Windows Vista.
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services fulfills a need that many organizations are faced with—the need to build business intelligence and reporting solutions. Until now, developers were required to embed reports into their applications, or organizations were required to purchase expensive and sometimes problematic third-party reporting solutions. Now, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services offer a complete solution for distributing reports across the enterprise; enabling businesses to make decisions better and faster.
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is another unique solution from … Continue Reading
We have turned a utility we use at Aspose in building of our product documentation into a public source code sample. It is available for download here http://www.aspose.com/Community/Files/51/aspose.words/entry94733.aspx
Here is some info:
We author documentation in Microsoft Word and then use Word2Help to:
- Split DOC file(s) into topics according to Heading styles.
- Save each topic into a separate HTML file and export images into files.
- Fix hyperlinks so the hyperlinks that were internal in a single DOC file continue to work across multiple HTML files.
- Inject a predefined HTML
We often stress that the development of our products is customer-driven. This means we respond to customer requests quickly and exhaustively, making customers feel as if they directly participated in the development. This cooperation is mutually beneficial and sometimes results in brilliant ideas indeed.
Yesterday I had a conversation with a customer whose requirement was exporting RDL reports to Microsoft Word documents. The problem was that he wanted his reports to have quite a lot of inline formatting, which is … Continue Reading