Monthly Archives: October 2007
The Aspose.BarCode documentation has recently gotten a makeover. Here is a list of some of the things that have changed.
- Some new contents and links to useful resources have been added
- Code snippets have been tested and more descriptive comments have been added where they were needed
- Latest screenshots have been added which are visually clearer and covey the right message
- Special attention was paid to the language, taking special care to avoid any grammatical error and spelling mistakes
- The documentation
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 2.0, the unique product that enables the export of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports to Microsoft Word document formats. This release finally introduces a feature that has been expected by many users – export to flow layout documents! This means now you are able to convert RDL reports to “true”, “normal”, easy to edit documents as if they were created manually by an office worker! With the version … Continue Reading
- 3874 – Errors (exception) on parsing flash files. Reading wrong length of With actionscript tag.
… Continue Reading
- 3695 – Slide rendering
- Visible bullets in empty paragraphs.
- Rendering justified text.
- Reading and rendering non-existent links in text.
- Workaround for wrong rendering of Arial Black font by .NET framework.
- Workaround for .NET (GDI+) bug when double and triple lines rendered as rectangles.
… Continue Reading
Loading of Microsoft Office 2007 Open XML (DOCX) documents is now supported!
Previous release, Aspose.Words for .NET 4.4.0 introduced the ability to save documents in the Microsoft Word 2007 DOCX format. This Aspose.Words for .NET 4.4.1 release makes it possible to load DOCX files. Now you can open, generate, save and convert DOCX documents. This makes Aspose.Words for .NET a first document processing library on the market that provides such capabilities.
Please note that loading DOCX files is … Continue Reading
Aspose Service team has re-built Aspose.Total documentation in MSDN Style using our own documentation tools and Aspose.Words. We hope that you will find this documentation more user friendly and faster. You may access it using this link: http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Total/Api/index.html
Please feel free to let us know about your thoughts.… Continue Reading
We have just released Aspose.Grid v1.9.3!
This new version includes all the new features and fixes since v1.9.2
1. Supports Microsoft AJAX extention for .NET 2.0. You may use the GridWeb with the AJAX extention web control “UpdatePanel”.
2. Supports TAB, SHIFT-TAB navigating.
3. New class CellImage. Use WebWorksheet.CellImages object to create a CellImage.
4. New method: WebCells.DeleteRows and WebCells.InsertRows, improved performance of deleting or inserting multiple lines of the sheet.
5. New property … Continue Reading
In this release, some advanced editing features are added into PdfContentditor.
- In PdfContentditor, CreateBookmarks() is added for creating bookmarks of all pages with specified color and font setting.
- In PdfContentEditor, CreateBookmarksAction() is added for creating bookmark with specified action. The supported action types include “GoToR”,”Launch”,”GoTo” and “URI”.
- In PdfContentditor, annotations such as “Line”,”Square”,”Circle”,”Polygon”, “PolyLine” can be exported by ExportAnnotationsXfdf().
- In PdfContentditor, delete all the annotations or deleting the annotations of specified type are supported.
- In PdfContentditor, DeleteBookMarks()
It’s a bit shameful but until recently I was almost sure that the Visual Studio 2005 Report Designer (Business Intelligence Development Studio) does not support custom rendering extensions and the export formats are hard coded 🙂 Thanks to one of our customers, it turned out I was wrong. So, since Aspose.Words for Reporting Services is a rendering extensions allowing to export RDL reports to Microsoft Word formats, you can easily add those formats directly to your report designer. Moreover, starting … Continue Reading
This is a maintenance release.
- MSI installer now automatically adds Microsoft Word export formats to the Visual Studio Report Designer.
- Added the support for the HideDuplicates property of textboxes.
- Minor fixes.