We are very proud to announce that Aspose.Words for Java now supports Export to Microsoft Office 2007 Open XML (DOCX) format!
The set of DOCX features supported by Aspose.Words is comprehensive. Only the following limitations are applicable in the current version:
· Embedded OLE objects are exported as pictures, not as OLE objects.
· VBA projects (macros) and ActiveX controls are not exported to DOCX.
· Embedded fonts are not exported to DOCX.
· Revisions to tables and rows are not exported to DOCX.
· Document protection password is not exported to DOCX.
The Aspose.Words Online Demo was also updated to showcase generation of DOCX files.