Yearly Archives: 2008
We have added another video tutorial in Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation. It features printing Avery Address Labels with barcodes. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005 and Crystal Reports 2008 (bundled with VS2008) are used to build the application. … Continue Reading
30 days since the previous release we are happy to deliver you almost 30 fixes and enhancements, mostly to the new rendering feature.
Most of the annoying issues found during this month have been fixed including:
- Image skewed in PDF
- Export document properties to PDF
- Font looks rough in PDF
- and many others.
Check the full listing in the dowloands http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.words/entry158153.aspx
And finally, on behalf of all the Aspose.Words crew let me wish you a Happy New Year!
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q4 2008:
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services
1. Full support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (including tablix, richly formatted textboxes, and other features).
2. Document layout is improved for better balance between the precision of export and the editability of the document.
3. Added the PageBreaks configuration setting that allows to easily control how page breaks are inserted into the document.
4. The FlowMode configuration setting … Continue Reading
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Java Q4 2008:
Aspose.Words for Java
1. Supported loading Microsoft Office 2007 Open XML (DOCX) documents.
2. New save formats (DOCX, DOCM, DOTX & DOTM) are added in SaveFormat enumeration.
3. Add Smart Tags/Smart Document support.
4. Supports OLE embedded and linked objects.
5. Supports digital signatures for VBA projects.
6. Foreach iteration for NodeCollection children.
7. Added Comment.getDateTime() property to Java API.
8. Supports writing of styles in Word 2007 format.
9. … Continue Reading
What’s New in Aspose.Total for .NET Q4 2008:
Aspose.Words for .NET
1. Direct conversion to PDF without using Aspose.Pdf.
2. Print Word® documents in any server or client application without utilizing Microsoft Word®.
3. View and save document pages as PNG, JPEG, BMP or EMF files.
4. Full DrawingML support with import and export features is provided.
5. Supported MHTML import.
6. Supported EPUB export (Beta).
7. Load OpenDocument (OpenOffice Writer) … Continue Reading
We just released Aspose.Network for .NET v18.104.22.168.
Many new features and enhancements are included in this new version, like sending appointments in email messages. Now you can send an appointment request in email, update the appointment or cancel the appointment. Here is the sample code:Request Apoinment
MailMessage msg = new MailMessage();
msg.From = “email@example.com“;
//attendees for the event
MailAddressCollection attendees = new MailAddressCollection();
attendees.Add(new MailAddress(“firstname.lastname@example.org“));… Continue Reading
Connectrex implemented Digital Sign feature using proprietary System key for legal PDF documents using Aspose.PDF for .NET
connectrex is a leading provider of community corrections software and a strategic consulting partner to progressive government agencies nationwide. We are unique! We are special! No other company can claim our experience, talents or capabilities. Blending award-winning software with leading community corrections staff connectrex has truly delivered on the vision of software that makes a difference.
An enterprise-class criminal justice client management system, Monitor provides a single, state-of-the-art, integrated database solution that meets all of the investigation, supervision, institutions, document management, financial accounting, reporting, … Continue Reading
Following the recent release of Aspose.Words for .NET 6.0 (which introduced an outstanding rendering feature), we have just made public a new major version of another product from the Aspose.Words family. Please welcome Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.0!
Full support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (final version)
Starting with this version, the product fully supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (only SSRS 2008 CTP 3 was supported until now). Now you can export tablix, richly formatted textboxes and … Continue Reading
While more and more features are added to Aspose.Cells, we find in some cases that our component doesn’t run as fast as previous versions. So in this new version, we made a code refactoring to improve performance and memory usage. Now it runs faster and lighter. http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx… Continue Reading