Monthly Archives: January 2008
Dear Customers, We have released Aspose.Cells for Java V1.9.3!
- Supports to add Arc, Oval, Rectangle
- Supports to add Word and Excel file as OLE object
- Supports to only load data and formatting in the template file
- Supports to copy style when insert rows and columns
- Supports to get number format type of cell
- Supports to filter non-blank/blank cells in AutoFilter
- Provides methods for Shapes object to add any shape
- Fixed a bug of calculating
I’m inviting you to participate in shaping up of the Aspose.Words API again.
Brief Description of the Problem
DOCX is macro-free files and .DOCM is the macro-enabled format and Microsoft Word 2007 is quite serious about enforcing the “file extension vs actual file type” relationship.
Rename a .DOCM file with a VBA project into a .DOCX file and open in MS Word, it will fail to say the document is invalid. It will not give any other explanation, it will … Continue Reading
Aspose.Network for .NET v18.104.22.168 has been released. Aspose.Network is a complete solution for network programming on .NET frameworks.
This version is a major release, including SSL support for IMAP and POP3, bug fixes and many other improvements.
- SSL on POP3 Protocol.
- Implicit / Explicit security mode for SSL POP3
- SSL on IMAP Protocol
- Implicit / Explicit security mode for SSL IMAP
- Updated Help document and code samples.
Aspose.Network now supports using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt the connection
Aspose.Network for .NET v22.214.171.124 has been released. Aspose.Network is a complete solution for network programming on .NET frameworks.
This version is a major release, containing SSL support for SMTP, bug fixes and many other improvements.
- SSL SMTP Protocol: Aspose.Network.Mail supports sending email with SSL SMTP protocol.
- Implicit / Explicit Security mode in SSL SMTP.
SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(“smtp.gmail.com”,587,”email@example.com”,”password”);
client.SecurityMode = SmtpSslSecurityMode.Explicit;
client.EnableSsl = true;
client.Send(“firstname.lastname@example.org”,”email@example.com”, “Hello, Gmail.”, “Hello, Gmail.”);
- VAS/VMS List item : Aspose.Network.Ftp
In This Issue
In This Issue
欢迎阅读Aspose2008年1月份时事通讯! 本期, 我们将对我们的亮点产品Aspose.Pdf.Kit作出相关介绍。我们还将介绍最新发布的Aspose.Cells, Aspose.BarCode, Aspose.Grid, Aspose.Words, Aspose.Editor以及Aspose.Words for Reporting Services。通过本月的技术小贴士，您还将了解到来自Aspose的最新信息—如何从多页的TIFF图片中读取条码。
Aspose.Cells for Java 126.96.36.199已发布
Aspose.BarCode for .NET已支持OneCode