Aspose.Network for .NET v184.108.40.206 has been released. Aspose.Network is a complete solution for network programming on .NET frameworks.
This version is a major release, containing SSL support for SMTP, bug fixes and many other improvements.
- SSL SMTP Protocol: Aspose.Network.Mail supports sending email with SSL SMTP protocol.
- Implicit / Explicit Security mode in SSL SMTP.
SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(“smtp.gmail.com”,587,”email@example.com”,”password”);
client.SecurityMode = SmtpSslSecurityMode.Explicit;
client.EnableSsl = true;
client.Send(“firstname.lastname@example.org”,”email@example.com”, “Hello, Gmail.”, “Hello, Gmail.”);
- VAS/VMS List item : Aspose.Network.Ftp supports parsing VAS/VMS format item list.
- Pop3 Authentication : Aspose.Network.Pop3 supports 3 types of authentication methods.
- 4243 IMAP Invalid character in a Base-64 string when listing messages
- 4244 Pop3Client.State property value is wrong when connecting to remote server.