Dear Customers, We have released Aspose.Cells for Java V1.9.3!
- Supports to add Arc, Oval, Rectangle
- Supports to add Word and Excel file as OLE object
- Supports to only load data and formatting in the template file
- Supports to copy style when insert rows and columns
- Supports to get number format type of cell
- Supports to filter non-blank/blank cells in AutoFilter
- Provides methods for Shapes object to add any shape
- Fixed a bug of calculating formulas
- Fixed a bug of getting minimum column of row
- Fixed a bug of importing a collection into cells
- Fixed a bug of reading file
- Fixed a bug of copying formulas
- Fixed a bug of copying cell range
- Fixed a bug of formatting number with E-exponent
- For adding textBox, in new version, add(…) methods is only valid in the worksheet.
addInChart() method is only valid in the Chart Sheet.