What’s New in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q3 2008:
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services
1. Included assemblies allowing to add Microsoft Word export formats to the Microsoft Report Viewer control working in local mode.
2. Added the Web Archive (MHTML) export format.
3. The MSI installer is updated and now it automatically installs the rendering extension to all Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services instances found on the machine.
1. “NullReferenceException” exception thrown for some reports.
2. Order of matrix columns is reversed in some rare cases.
3. Extra space appeared in some documents with tables spread over multiple pages.
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services
1. Improvements in the rendering engine to avoid possible shapes overlapping.
2. Implemented rendering of hyperlinks.
1. Fixed an issue with license file loading.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
1. Supported Australia Post barcode for both: MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services.
2. Added another DLL to support Visual Studio 2003 and MS SQL Server 2000 Reporting Service.
3. Supports MacroPdf417FileID, MacroPdf417LastSegment, MacroPdf417SegmentID and EnableEscape.
4. Supports drawing borders and setting border style.
5. Supports setting margins around the barcode image.
6. Supported BackColor and ForeColor.
7. Performance improved for barcode image rendering.
8. Optimized barcode designer for Visual Studio.
1. Barcode designer does not work properly under some multiple language environments.
2. Fixed a bug with barcode image size.
3. Configuration tool issues when Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is already installed.
Download Aspose.Total for Reporting Services:http://www.aspose.com/community/files/50/product-suites/aspose.total.reporting.services/default.aspx