Monthly Archives: March 2009
Answer: Use Aspose.Words for Reporting Services.
This is a recent (although not latest) feature, but I really love it and would like to take this opportunity to mention it again.
Microsoft Report Viewer out of the box allows export only to PDF and HTML when working in the Local Mode.
We’ve just made a demonstration video about how easy it is to:
Export reports to DOC, OOXML, RTF or WordprocessingML from Microsoft Report Viewer working in the Local … Continue Reading
<w:style w:type=”paragraph“ w:default=”1“ w:styleId=”Normal“>
<w:name w:val=”Normal” />
<w:rsid w:val=”00067620” />
<w:rFonts w:cs=”Times New Roman” />
<w:sz w:val=”3276” />
<w:szCs w:val=”3276” />
The above value means the font size is 3276/2 = 1638pt = 22.75inches!
Just wanted to announce that we have recently released three new videos demonstrating various Aspose.Words for Reporting Services features. The videos are:
- Use AWRS in Report Viewer in Local Mode – shows how to add Microsoft Word export formats directly from the Microsoft ReportViewer control working in local mode.
- Generate a Report from the Report Designer – demonstrates how to export a report to a Microsoft Word document from Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- What is High Fidelity? Report in different formats looks
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q1 2009:
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services
1. The Code Samples section has been added to the product’s documentation.
2. NullReference exception thrown for a particular report.
3. Exception thrown when the report contains an empty matrix.
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
1. Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
2. Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services.
3. Integrates with Microsoft Report … Continue Reading
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Java Q1 2009:
Aspose.Words for Java
1. Only one key to preserve Metafiles in output document: SaveOptions.setHtmlExportMetafileAsRaster(false).
2. Workaround for old IBM (1.4) JIT JMM bug.
1. Borders around pictures in the template document cause “XmlStreamException” while saving to HTML format.
2. The document with cropped metafiles causes UnsupportedOperationException while converting from DOC to HTML.
3. The document with broken ticks (DataTime) number in Comments, etc. … Continue Reading
What’s New in Aspose.Total for .NET Q1 2009:
Aspose.Words for .NET
1. Supports loading w:pgNum for DOCX.
2. Allows specifying folder for exported images when saving to file.
3. Expose all BuiltInDocumentProperties as Properties.
4. Added “draw:line” import.
5. Added line shape export.
6. Added rectangle shape export and import.
7. Added ellipse shape export and import.
8. Added “text:variable-set” import and export.
9. Added “text:bookmark-start” and “text:bookmark-end” import.… Continue Reading
The Code Project is now hosting a Code Project Members’ Choice Awards. By voting for your favorite Aspose products, you could have a chance to win a limited edition CodeProject.com t-shirt. All you have to do is login, go to their new catalog, and then rate the products you have used. Voting starts on March 25, 2009 and ends on April 17, 2009. Remember, our entire line of Aspose products can be found in their catalog.
Go to Code Project and view… Continue Reading
Hello Aspose Readers,
It is time to vote for the asp.netPRO Readers’ Choice Awards. This is your chance to vote for your favorite Aspose products. If Aspose products has made your development easier, here is your way to show us. The polls will be open until April 25th. The winners will be published in the August 2009 issue of asp.netPRO as well as the asp.netPRO newsletter.
Sales, Aspose Pty Ltd… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.4.0 for the users.
In this version, we introduce some Revolutionary Enhancements. The component now supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services – one of the leading reporting platform. It also supports the evergreen Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services for the users’ demand. Moreover, the component can fully integrate with Microsoft Report Viewer 2008 in Local Mode. There are some other features and fixes too.
We have released maintenance release of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. Rendering of vertical text and tables with empty data source was implemented. Aspose.Slides core was updated to the latest version.
For additional details and download follow the link:
… Continue Reading