What’s New in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q1 2009:
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services
1. The Code Samples section has been added to the product’s documentation.
2. NullReference exception thrown for a particular report.
3. Exception thrown when the report contains an empty matrix.
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
1. Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
2. Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services.
3. Integrates with Microsoft Report Viewer 2008 in Local Mode.
1. Unable to connect to report server bug.
2. Exporting Hyperlinks.
3. Date Format Issues.
4. Report size issue when exporting to Excel.
5. Add encryption.
6. Enhanced error information.
7. Optimize client tool operations.
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services
1. Full support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
2. New installer is available which should automatically install Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services to all existing instances of Reporting Services 2005 and 2008.
1. Implemented vertical text rendering.
2. Aspose.Slides doesn’t render “NoRows” text in case of empty tables.
3. Improved rendering underlined text and text boxes positioning.
4. Aspose.Slides core updated to the latest version.
5. Created slides have wrong design layout (Body and title instead of empty slide).
6. Scheduled batch export fails with exception.
7. Text overlapping in tables and arrays.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
1. Rendering of GS-1 DataBar (RSS) barcode is supported.
2. The design-time IDE barcode designer has been upgraded.
1. Improved the compatibility for non-English culture setting.
Download Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: