We have just released Aspose.Words for .NET 6.4.0 that includes the following:
- Export to PDF/A supported
- Export to ODT details are included in the documentation
- 70+ fixes
By default, when converting documents to PDF, Aspose.Words for .NET creates PDF 1.5 comliant files. But now you can specify whether you want to have PDF 1.5 or PDF/A-1b compliance. We are planning to support PDF/A-1a in the next few months as well.
Here is an example how to use the new option:
Document doc = new Document(@”C:\TestRendering.doc”);
PdfOptions options = new PdfOptions();
options.Compliance = PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;
doc.SaveToPdf(0, doc.PageCount, @”C:\TestRendering Out.pdf”, options);
The following documentation pages were updated:
- Introducing Aspose.Words – revamped with the Aspose.Words architecture diagram.
- Mono – screenshot of Aspose.Words used with Mono on Linux.
- Export to EPUB – added to the documentation.
- Save in the OpenDocument Text (.odt) Format – a detailed table that specifies what document features are supported.
For the detailed list of fixes and to download the new release please see http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/entry180062.aspx