We have just released Aspose.Words for .NET 6.4.0 that includes the following:
- Export to PDF/A supported
- Export to ODT details are included in the documentation
- 70+ fixes
By default, when converting documents to PDF, Aspose.Words for .NET creates PDF 1.5 comliant files. But now you can specify whether you want to have PDF 1.5 or PDF/A-1b compliance. We are planning to support PDF/A-1a in the next few months as well.
The following documentation pages were updated:
- Introducing Aspose.Words – revamped with the Aspose.Words architecture diagram.
- Mono – screenshot of Aspose.Words used with Mono on Linux.
- Export to EPUB – added to the documentation.
- Save in the OpenDocument Text (.odt) Format – a detailed table that specifies what document features are supported.
For the detailed list of fixes and to download the new release please see https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Home.