Monthly Archives: September 2009
What’s New in Aspose.Total for JasperReports Q3 2009:
Aspose.Slides for JasperReports
1. 3 different ways of licensing exporter through Java code or exporter parameters.
2. Updated Integration with JasperServer documentation.
3. New exporter parameters.
4. Aspose.Slides for JasperReports can be easily integrated with JasperServer.
1. Possible exception in case of image referenced by URL is not available.
2. Too strong obfuscation which did not allow using exporter parameters with JasperServer.… Continue Reading
You can see the list of fixes and download the latest version from the Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java download section.
… Continue Reading
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q3 2009:
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services
1. Added the XML Paper Specification (XPS) export format.
2. Added the Electronic Publication (EPUB) export format.
3. Based on the latest Aspose.Words for .NET 7.0.
1. Incorrect Display of Page Number.
2. No Background Image in Document Header.
3. Data getting cut off in MS Word Export.
4. DOCX cell padding set to 0 was … Continue Reading
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Java Q3 2009:
Aspose.Words for Java
1. “Quick Parts” are converted to plain text after open/save DOCX file using Aspose.Words.
2. Consider an ability to allow inserting fields with custom field codes.
3. Add attribute “style:display-name” export for style elements.
4. Add generator name with version number to meta.xml.
5. Add “table:table-columns” element import.
6. Add “style:default-outline-level” attribute export for “style:style” element.
7. Add “style:vertical-align” … Continue Reading
Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.0.0 introducing new export options for PPT,PPTX alongwith optimized PDF export
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.0.0. This release introduces new classes and functions for rendering of PPTX presentations to image, exporting PPT to XPS format, multi-page tiff images, optimized export to PDF, access to animations for PPTX and much more. In addition to the new features, it also fixes many issues and offers improvements for the features included in the previous versions.
For more information and downloads, please use the following URL:
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for Java 2.0.0. In this release, you can find classes to handle PPTX files in addition to the fixes for PPT files as identified by our customers alongwith enhancement for PPT rendering.
For more information and downloads, use the following URL:
About The New Teacher Project (TNTP)
The New Teacher Project (TNTP) is a national non-profit that focuses on recruiting, staffing, certifying, and retaining high-quality teachers into high-needs school districts. In order to better support the school districts we serve, we are building a new platform with Microsoft .NET technologies to allow us to track applicants through our application and selection process. As part of this process, applicants submit documents such as resumes, personal statements, and essays that are used to … Continue Reading
We have just released Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.3.0. The new version includes a number of features that we hope you will find useful. Those are page margins, page breaks of different types, and the support for Microsoft Word fields that allows, for example, export page numbers that will be dynamically updated while the generated document is being edited.
Let’s discuss all of the features in details.
Unfortunately, at the moment the JasperReports print model does not allow exporters … Continue Reading
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services Now Supports XPS (XML Paper Specification) and EPUB (Electronic Publication) Export Formats
We are glad to announce a new release of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. We have added the support for two new export formats, namely XPS (XML Paper Specification) and EPUB (Electronic Publication). Also, the new version is based on Aspose.Words for .NET 7.0 that was recently published, too (don’t forget to check out the new field update feature, by the way 🙂 ).
To download Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.2.0, as well as to read a full list of fixes … Continue Reading
Aspose.Report for .NET 1.3.0 has been released. This release includes advanced customization features for LegendBox and Custom Axis Labels.
Customization of LegendBox was supported in previous versions but this release includes some advanced customization features like displaying image in place of markers and inserting a LegendItem which is independent of the series. Previously, series was required parameter to add a custom LegendItem but using this release, you can add a LegendItem without providing the series.
Similarly, users were able to… Continue Reading