Technical Article – Migrating your code to Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.5.0
Version 2.5.0 of Aspose.Pdf for Java introduces several changes to the product’s API structure. This article highlights some of the simple changes that will need to be made to your code to ensure compatibility with this release. You can find the complete article here.
Tutorial Video – Barcode recognition in multi-page TIFF files
In this video tutorial, we use Aspose.BarCode for .NET to recognize barcodes in multi-page TIFF files. We create a sample Windows Forms application which loads a TIFF file and loops through each page of the TIFF document recognizing barcodes from each page. You can view the video here.
Migration from MS Office Automation to Aspose – Aspose.Cells for .NET
In this month’s newsletter we include examples for migrating your Microsoft Office Automation code for hiding a worksheet of an Excel file and making it visible again, to Aspose.Cells for .NET. You can find the detailed article with complete code here.
New Releases and Updates
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java v2.6.0 - Improved image extraction, conversion to TIFF and import/export form data
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET v2.5.0 - Supports reading MS Project 2010 MPP files
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET v3.2.0 - Identcode barcode symbology supported
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET v4.1.0 - Improvements in image Conversion, image Extraction, XFA form, PDF file security and PDF Viewer
- Aspose.Report for .NET v2.3.0 - Improved DataPoint constructor for Gantt charts and query parsing
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint v1.1.0 - Develop your own SharePoint converter
- Aspose.Flash for .NET v2.5.0 - Improved performance for image and FLV rendering
- Aspose.Network for .NET v4.9.0 - Supports accessing named properties from Outlook MSG files
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v4.1.2 - Improved InlineHTML and better Asian languages support in Word2PDF
- Aspose.Form for .NET v2.6.0 - Load InfoPath 2010 forms and data source based XSN templates
- Aspose.Report for Java v1.4.0 - Create Candlestick charts, pass any type of values to DataPoints and show DataPoint labels
- Aspose.Cells for Java v2.1.2 - Convert charts to images
- Aspose.Pdf for Java v2.5.0 - PDF Form, InlineHTML, Floating Box, multiple column PDF
 is a non-graphical PowerPoint® document management component that enables .NET applications to read and write PowerPoint documents without using Microsoft PowerPoint. Aspose.Slides for .NET is the first and only .NET component that provides the functionality to manage PowerPoint documents. As with all Aspose components, Aspose.Slides for .NET is developed using managed C#, is lightning fast and competitively priced. [Download] the free evaluation version today to see how Aspose.Slides for .NET can work for you.
: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.form-for-.net/default.aspx)[Aspose.Slides for .NET](https://github.com/aspose-page/Aspose.Page-for-.NET : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx