Aspose is proud to announce the Q3 releases of its Aspose.Total family of products. The Q3 2010 releases of Aspose.Total include several new features and updates for all product lines to help developers in building more reliable and robust solutions with less effort.
What’s New in Aspose.Total for .NET Q3 2010:
Aspose.Words for .NET
- Support Structured Document Tags (SDT) (Content Controls)
- Support OOXML Diagrams and Charts
- Images are missed from document after open/save DOCX document.
- SmartArt (DrawingML) objects are missed from document after open/save.
- Support OpenType PostScript fonts in rendering
- Text in text frames loose positioning when exported to PDF.
- Add an option to embed full font into PDF and XPS instead of embedding subset.
- Implement embedding of OpenType PostScript fonts as Type 1 fonts into PDF
- Allow specifying Color Depth during converting document to Image.
- Join spans with same formatting in HTML export
- Document Outline should include automatic numbers
- Hyperlink inside a TOC field (table of contents) should ignore the Hyperlink character style
- Breaks in DOC and DOCX should be processed in different ways.
- “Arial Bold” font is specified in the document, but rendered as Times New Roman
- Support “split apart page break and paragraph mark” compatibility option.
- Render endnotes
- Add support of MERGEFIELD formatting switches.
- Allow public access to list numbers
- Allow format strings in any culture
- Support nested XE fields
- After open/save CommandButton lose its functionality.
- Top spacing on the second page appears bigger then on the first page during rendering.
- Provide a method to verify that a digital signature is present on a DOC file
- Split Aspose.Words documentation into two sets one for Java and one for .NET
- Provide a method to verify that a digital signature is present on a DOCX file.
- Page number in the header disappears during rendering. – pgNum not supported
- Verify if digital signature on a document is present
- Implement dependency of border width on border style in HTML export
- Improve export of legacy lists to HTML
- Render footnotes
- Condensed font is not condensed in layout.
- The Document.BackgroundColor property.
- Support IncludeText field.
- Allow detecting whether the loaded document is a template.
- Follow the Unified pattern for Document loading and save
- Change all events into interfaces
- Provide a method to verify that a digital signature is present on a ODT file.
- Saving to TIFF CCITT compression makes documents hard to read
- “Black and White” image option is ignored upon rendering and converting to PDF.
- Update all code examples and documentation so it is up to date with the new public API.
- Write a documentation topic that lists all the breaking changes in the new API and simple instructions for customers to fix their code.
- Reflect that legacy PDF conversion facility has been removed from AW.
- Implement new shortcut icons for the installer.
- Investigate if XPS supports full embedded OpenType PostScript fonts.
- Investigate how difficult it is to subset an OpenType PostScript font for XPS.
- Images are lost after the document is opened/saved.
- Saving the document to a client browser causes error on Win2003 64-bit.
- System.FormatException: Adler chksum doesn’t match – when opening the file.
- Images are not read from DOC file.
- Font is changed after open/save DOT file.
- StackOverflowException occurs during loading document.
- FileCorruptedException occurs during loading.
- FileCorruptedException occurs during loading.
- InvalidCastException occurs during loading document.
- FileCorruptedException exception occurs upon opening document.
- EndOfStreamException occurs upon loading document.
- FileCorruptedException occurs during loading.
- FileCorruptedException occurs during loading.
- Add “how to use Aspose.Words in ColdFusion” article.
- Shape is lost when loading a DOCX.
- Bookmak which is a direct child of Body is missed upon loading.
- Some data that should be inside a table is displayed outside the table in ADE.
- IF fields conditions in Header/Footer do not work as expected upon rendering.
- Part of footer disappears during rendering.
- IF fields conditions do not work as expected.
- Incorrect formatting for TOC entry marked by style
- Number formatting is incorrect.
- Make font reading (of unused fonts) process silent.
- Some fonts are improperly rendered with the latest version of AW.
- Formatting set in DocumentBuilder is lost when processing fragment with InsertHtml.
- Html import takes long time if document consist of only one paragraph and lots of BR.
- List label appears at the previous page if it follows a PageBreak.
- Alignment of footnote is incorrect during rendering.
- Text is missed upon renderign if character scaling is zero.
- Number of pages is invisible after convertign to PDF.
- NullReferenceException occurs during rendering.
- Position of list item text is incorrect after rendering.
- Position of right aligned tab is incorrect upon rendering.
- Rendering document to pdf, fails during layout.
- InvalidCastException exception occurs upon executing mail merge.
- Number formating is incorect in German culture.
- “FileCorruptedException” exception occurs upon opening EML(MHTML) file.
- Multilevel list generated by Aspose.Words is displayed not properly in Word 2007.
- Formatting of border between tables cells is unexpected.
- CCITT3 compression for images is not working.
- Futura fonts are not embedded into PDF.
- The size of TextInputs is incorrect during rendering.
- DINOT fonts are not embedded into PDF.
- Horizontal lines made from text become larger when rendered.
- NullReferenceException occurs after UpdatePageLayout/UpdateFields.
- “Brush Script Std” font is changed to “MS Sans Serif” upon rendering.
- Grey text disappears during converting to image with TiffCompression.Ccitt3, Ccitt4.
- Trade Gothic font is changed to other font upon converting to PDF/XPS.
- Barcode font is changed during rendering.
- Consider supporting macintosh fonts durign rendering.
- List item text is moved right upon rendering.
- “neutradisp” font is changed upon rendering.
- UnsupportedFontFormatException occurs during converting to PDF/XPS.
- Extra gap appears between runs during rendering to image.
- Table layout is incorrect during rendering.
- Page Color is changed during rendering.
- UnsupportedFontFormatException occurs during converting to PDF/XPS.
- Table width is incorrect during rendering.
- FileCorruptedException occurs during loading.
- FileCorruptedException occurs during loading.
- Document.HasRevisions returns true, but document doesn’t contain revisions.
- UpdateFields method does not update some CustomDocumentProperties and DocVariebles.
- Shapes disappears after open/save document.
- InvalidCastException occurs during loading.
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurs during saving to DOC.
- Chinese font defined in Theme is changed after open/save.
- AutoShape lines look incorrect after open/save.
- themeFontLang (Theme Font Languages) is not supported in DOCX.
- STYLEREF field shows error “Error! No text of specified style in document.” in the output PDF document.
- Nested IF field is not evaluated.
- SUM(ABOVE) is calculated improperly if there is merged cells.
- IF filed condition is not updated during MailMerge.
- Additional item are displayed in the TOC after updatgin using AW.
- Cross-refferences in TOC are broken after updating.
- Numbering of TOC is incorrect after updating.
- Text in an ellipse is placed incorrectly
- Invisible borders are shown as gray borders. Rendering/PDF.
- Character spacing is ignored during rendering converting to PDF.
- Paragraph marks and line height became different.
- PageBreak and SectionBreakOddPage at the end of the same page produces two empty pages in PDF.
- A small difference in pagination location causes big difference on a large file.
- Child region is untouched if it is inside IF field.
- IndexOutOfRange exception occurs during MailMerge.
- Mergefields TableStart/TableEnd should be ignored during MailMerge.Execute.
- Font of mergefield is changed even if MERGEFORMAT switch is used.
- In WordML rectangle shapes can also have images.
- Format of date is not correct after updating fields.
- DetectFileFormat method returns “Doc” during checking XLS file.
- Font is changed from Times New Roman to Calibri after appending one document to another with KeepSourceFormatting option.
- Paragraph SpacingAfter is changed after appending document.
- Font is changing after appending to a document.
- Wrong font selected for rendering because themeFontLang (Theme Font Languages) is not supported.
- Image is placed incorrectly when converting DOC to ODT.
- Table fill color is lost when viewed in OpenOffice.
- Table row height is lost when converting DOC to ODT.
- Paragraph shading is lost when converting DOC to ODT.
- meta:value-type of user-defined properties is not preserved after open/save document using Aspose.Words.
- Font is changed upon converting document to PDF.
- Font “Humnst777 Blk BT” is rendered as normal “Humnst777 BT” during converting to PDF.
- Japanese text does not break to the next line in table cells during rendering/ converting to PDF.
- “Helvetica” fonts are changed to “Times New Roman” during rendering/converting to PDF.
- Output the original font name to PDF.
- Watermark image transparency is changed during rendering.
- Font is changed during converting to PDF.
- PDF produced by AW is corrupted if “Barcode 39HRtall” font is used.
- Text is clipped to almost invisible in small shapes.
- Table borders are lost at page break location.
- Width of Textboxes is less than needed.
- Page number style is changed from Roman to Arabic during Rendering / Converting to PDF.
- Font is changed from Calibri to Times New Roman after appending one document to another.
- Meta files are rendered incorrectly in PDF and XPS.
- Font is changed during rendering.
- Asian fonts are rendered in the wierd way.
- List item text is moved right upon rendering.
- “System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.” occurs during rendering.
- Position of CheckBox is incorrect after rendering.
- TestDefect18322 fails.
- Support nested TC and XE fields in RTF.
- Font is changed from Arial to Times New Romam during processing WML document using Aspose.Words.
- “Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.” occurs during loading document.
- Shapes disapears upon importing WML document.
- Metafile is rendered incorrectly into XPS.
- Create UserDocsApiLinker utility.
- DEBT: Left and Right Indents for LTR vs RTL Paragraphs.
- Rework visiting of NodeRange.
- Delete old PDF conversion code.
- Use new templates for Demos.
- Make order of font declarations in OPF stable.
- Test ODT Export and Import.
- REF and PAGEREF fields are broken after open/save the document using Aspose.Words.
- Image is compressed horizontally upon rendering.
- “Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.” occurs during opening.
- REF field loses its functionality after open/save document.
- FileCorruptedException occurs during loading.
- REF field values is not updated.
- Two items of TOC are lost after updating fields.
- UpdateFields with a TOC in a large document is slow.
- Souvienne font is rendered incorrectly.
- TestGoldHtmlFontResources.TestFontResourcesStreams Failed.
- InvalidOperationException occur upon opening large HTML document.
- No horizontal spacing in table cells before text.
- Using [div] in InsertHtml sets SpaceAfterAuto to true.
- Unnecessary gray area is shown at the top-left corner. Rendeing/Convertign to PDF.
- Text is displayed improperly in PDF and XPS.
- Inline shape in the document header pushes content of the document down upon rendering.
- Japanese characters look improperly after rendering to PDF and XPS.
- Part of content was cropped during rendering.
- Background turns to lilac while rendering.
- Header appears on the first page during rendering.
- Footnote layout code time grows exponentially.
- Document is truncated during layout.
- Document is rendered incorrectly into image\PDF\XPS.
- SmartTags are not removed when accept all revisions.
- REF to bookmark is not updated.
- “System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” occurs during rendering.
- Support Legacy List Formatting – Spaces after numbers in numbering list are incorrect.
- Bullet appears underlined during rendering.
- Unexpected behavior upon updating TOC if heading paragraphs contains pagebreaks.
- Textboxes are misplaced after open/save ODT document.
- One of the output ODT files in Excel2Word sample can’t be opened.
- Table disappears after open/save ODT document.
- ODF Plugfest 20100415. Text color is changed during ODT to ODT conversion.
- ODF Plugfest 20100415. Tab positions get changed during ODT to ODT conversion.
- Graphics is displased when converting ODT to DOCX.
- Text background changes when converting ODT to DOCX.
- Document looks ugly when converted ODT to DOC.
- Document looks really ugly when converted ODT to DOC.
- ODF Plugfest 20090615. Numbering incorrect for 2nd numbered list in ODT 2 ODT.
- ODF Plugfest 20090615. Page margins are incorrect in ODT 2 ODT import.
- Paragraphs becomes with gray background after rendering/converting to PDF.
- “System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘” occurs during rendering to PDF and XPS.
- Shading should have no gaps between conforming paragraphs.
- Rendering of a barcode font does not work – renders normal text instead.
- Background color has been changed during converting to PDF and XPS.
- Paragraph borders are rendered improperly.
- Content of page and NUMPAGES field disappear upon rendering document.
- Lines are missed from Meta file during rendering.
- Meta file is cropped during rendering to PDF and XPS.
- Table cell border becomes double line upon rendering.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException: ‘capacity’ must be non-negative.” Exception occurs upon saving to XPS.
- Extra line has been added into the output document during rendering.
- “System.InvalidOperationException: Requested a name string that is not present in the font.” occurs during rendering.
- The header form the first page appears on the 3rd page.
- Position of footer is incorrect during rendering.
- GDI+ exception occurs during rendering.
- Table row is overlapped by paragraph with multiple 0.2 line spacing.
- Part of content is moved to the previous page during rendering in Windows 2003.
- Extra white spaces were added between words during rendering..
- Top margin is incorrect during rendering.
- Black rectangle appears in the left top corner of page during rendering.
- NullReferenceException occurs during rendering.
- Undefined characters are shown upon converting to PDF and XPS.
- Aspose.Words hangs during rendering.
- Part of table border disappears during rendering.
- Part of table content is truncated during rendering.
- Table is clipped upon rendering.
- TC fields are lost upon RTF import.
- BuiltInDocumentProperties.Version returns value of RevisionNumber when work with RTF document.
- XE fields are missed during loading RTF document.
- System.NullReferenceException occurs during rendering.
- “Not enough storage space is available to complete this operation” exception occurs during printing document using XpsPrintHelper.
- Transparent background is not rendered to XPS.
- Check XPS test on different display resolutions.
Aspose.Cells for .NET
1. Includes Smart Tags support for XLSX files.
2. Converts Sparklines to images.
3. Provides support for image Smart Markers.
4. Supports Cell’s gradient fills and theme of XLS file.
5. Renders Cell’s pattern fills in the generated PDF file.
6. Adds support for Pdf/A-1b compliance.
7. Improves performance and quality of the generated PDF files.
8. Converts hierarchical custom collections to Dataset which contain relations.
9. Includes Scroll event.
10. Provides an overloaded version for the SumSelectedRanges method to exclude hidden cells.
11. Supports setting visibilities of context menu items.
12. Provides support for text rotation (90 and -90 degrees).
13. Supports firing CellDataChanged event when a formula is evaluated.
14. Enhances the performance of saving PDF files.
15. Supports clicking column header to select entire column, clicking top-left corner to select entire sheet’s cells similar to MS Excel’s behavior.
16. Provides support for iterative calculations.
17. Supports named ranges.
18. Allows obtaining data field name at client side.
19. Includes printing feature at client side.
20. Adds valuable functions to the supported formulas list: CELL, ERROR.TYPE, ISBLANK, ISERROR, ISLOGICAL, ISNA, ISNONTEXT, ISTEXT, ISREF, N, NA, TYPE, COUNTBLANK, LARGE, MAXA, MINA, AVERAGEA, MODE, PERCENTILE, PERCENTRANK, RANK, CHOOSE, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP.
21. Allows undoing changes by code.
22. Supports undoing changes of comments.
23. Provides support to set visibilities of comments.
24. Supports to set indent (style) while formatting cells.
25. Imports or exports pictures of Excel files.
26. Adds valuable functions to the supported formulas list: ERROR.TYPE, ISBLANK, ISERROR, ISLOGICAL, ISNA, ISNONTEXT, ISTEXT, ISREF, N, NA, TYPE, COUNTBLANK, LARGE, MAXA, MINA, AVERAGEA, MODE, PERCENTILE, PERCENTRANK, RANK, CHOOSE, HLOOKUP, OFFSET, INDIRECT.
1. Borders are not rendered for the merged cells
2. Changes the duplicate worksheet’s name in ImportExcelFile method
3. Converts chart to image
4. Data tables, Values and Category are lost for XY Scatter graphs
5. Excel Chart to image problem
6. Bubble charts
7. Aspose.Cells throwing out of memory exceptions in Azure
8. Export different to Excel’s
9. Find error saving PDF File
10. One font in XLSX results in two fonts in PDF
11. Currency formatted blank cells
12. Issue of converting Excel to PDF
13. Decimal values are not displayed if only zeroes are there
14. Built In Properties
15. Excel to PDF Conversion Issue
16. Saving to PDF – Troubles with font
17. PDF document appears to be corrupted
18. Issue of saving PDF
19. Calculated formulas not updating on conversion from Cells to PDF
20. Conversion Issue with Data showing up as Number signs
21. Calculated formulas not updating on conversion from Cells to PDF
22. Conversion Issue with Data showing up as Number signs
23. Invalid end column index exception
24. Not Properly Format Numeric data
25. Line in graphics not converted
26. The performance of worksheet2image
27. No response from SheetRender
28. How to find grouped rows and columns
29. Calculate external formulas
30. Conditional formatting formula
31. Moving range behaves incorrect
32. This file was created using a later version
33. Sorting within groups does not work
35. Supports adding Tif Image with Pictures.Add() method
36. Worsheet.Copy is pegging CPU at 100%
37. Supports PageLayoutView
38. Compatibility Problem with MS Excel
39. Incorrect Formula(Cell.formula and ExternalLink)
40. Supports copying hyperlink in copying range.
41. Lost macros when saving in XLSM-format
42. How to set transparent color to a picture
43. How to move the Command Button
44. Existing Conditional Formatting Changes
45. Value was either too large or too small for an Int16
46. Pivot Table Page Fields not working in Excel 2007
47. Subtotals Issue
48. The issue of opening XLSM file.
49. Invalid end column index exception with XLSX file
50. Chart title with formula issue
51. Chart tick label format issue when converting to PDF
52. Chart_Overlapping issue
53. Truncated data label issue
54. Invalid Cell Name while saving in PDF format
55. Layout and design of first sheet is lost and text overlaps
56. ToImage throws Exception
57. Office 2010 has detected a problem with the XLS file
58. Problem with saving as XLS
59. Offset Combinations issue
60. CalculateFormula on my file gives error
61. Combine with charts causing plot area mismatch
62. Issues with a simple chart
63. Textbox Format is lost for Excel 2007 workbook
64. Hyperlinks for Embedded Objects are lost
65. Remove ConditonalFormatting of the range
66. Conditional Formatting issue
67. Print Area/ Chart
68. Conversion to PDF through Aspose.Cells Shrinks text
69. Look and feel of generated PDF is not same as Excel
70. SaveAs PDF Issue – Corrupted PDF
71. Error converting Excel2003XML to XLSX
72. Combine with charts causing plot area mismatch
73. Conditional Formatting issue as of version 4.8.1
74. Copy Excel having Command button event handler
75. Document becomes unreadable
76. Error Opening Large Files Aspose.Cells v18.104.22.168
77. Office 2010 has detected a problem with this XLS file
78. PivotTables unable to view
79. Problem on attribute IsStrikeout
80. Undesired behavior of Worksheet.Move method
81. Bar chart format lost when saved
82. Line chart format lost when saved
83. Picture reference deleted with Version 22.214.171.124
84. Pivot tables corrupted on passing through Aspose.Cells
85. Workbook.CalculateFormula() doesn’t calculate the values
86. Bug of formula calculation engine
87. Entered percent values are treated as string value.
88. WebWorksheets.AddCopy() misses copying formulas.
89. Enable to copy a WebWorksheet object from specified GridWeb control.
90. GridWeb control is rendered very tall in Visual Studio 2010.
91. A StackOverflowException will be raised
92. Serialization issue.
93. Cells data format issue – Dates turn into numbers
94. An exception is raised when merging 0 rows or 0 columns range.
95. VLOOKUP function does not support using double or int value
96. Saving Excel document as HTML takes very long
97. Missing Logo and Fuzzy / Light Text
98. PDF Conversion problem
99. Difference in printing from Excel and Outputting to PDF
100. Image width shrunk in conversion to PDF
101. PDF look and feel differs from XLSX
102. Date format
103. Filesize = 0 when converted to PDF
104. Convert this file to PDF
105. Excel File cannot be converted to PDF due to Invalid pdf format error
106. Text comes out of table and fails to print completely
107. 2003 XLS with PivotTables corrupted
108. DataBordyRange is not returning correct area
109. Pivot table causes errors in XLSX files but works fine in XLS
110. SpreadsheetML document opening issue with namespace attributes
111. Copy Excel having Command button event handler
112. getPrecedents returns a column 164
113. Error on Named Range Array Formula
114. Problems of save table as Excel97to2003
115. Excel document with grouped images issue
116. LoadOptions. ConvertNumericData
117. Issue with Passwords and Excel 2003
118. INDEX AND LOOKUP FORMULAS issue in GridWeb.
119. Losing individual data point label formats
120. Problem in adding Hyperlink to Cell
121. ImportTwoDimensionArray seems to invalidate some cells
122. Excel Found unreadable content error dialog
123. Cannot open Excel workbook containing chart
124. Problems with worksheets with comma character
125. Exact format of excel cell data not captured
126. Lock cells not working
127. Scroll bar issue
128. Excel found unreadable content in ‘file.xlsx’
129. Error opening workbook
130. Sparklines issue – Office 2010
131. Extracting values as a result of formula, the values come out wrong
132. It gives error (Object reference not set to an instance) when I’m loading this simple Excel 2007 file
133. Unable to change cell borders
Aspose.Pdf for .NET
1. Add start/end indent properties rendering.
2. Add Page sequence master testing class method
3. Add margin bottom, left, right, top rendering function
4. Create number-columns-repeated function
5. Implement, word-spacing property, unit test
6. Add padding before/bottom/end/left/right/start property rendering
7. Added the support for HTML controls while transforming HTML contents into PDF file.
1. Images in HTML Text are not displayed
2. Embedding two Postscript fonts, generates an error
3. Replaceable Symbols support
4. Paragraphs.Add does not add new pages
5. Object reference not set to an instance of an object
6. Index was outside the bounds of the array.
7. Producer field must be “[Product Name] [Product Version]”
8. Add start/end indent properties rendering.
9. Add Page sequence master testing class method
10. Add margin bottom, left, right, top rendering function
11. Create number-columns-repeated function
12. Implement, word-spacing property, unit test
13. Add padding before/bottom/end/left/right/start property rendering
14. Add ‘fit-to-page’ property/method
15. will the GetMaxColumnWidth become obsolete ?
16. Issue with PositioningType.PageRelative
17. Bottom border of table row is not displaying on subsequent pages
18. XML Template stopped working after upgrade
19. Throw exception if embedded font is not found
20. Dollar signs causing previous text on line to be removed
21. Background coloring eats cell border lines.
22. MyriadProBold font cannot be used in 4.1.2
23. System Defined Bullets are not working for heading object
24. return value of GetStringWidth has changed from v4.1.2 to v4.4
25. Inconsistency in the text placement using different sizes of font.
26. All the text is bold when using HTML text to generate PDF
27. Improve products performance
28. StackOverflow Exception is occurring when using HTML text inside table
29. IsBroken Nested table Issue
30. Nested Tables, textual area cell IsBroken-Issue
31. IsBroken not working correctly when using inside a Nested Tables
32. ImageInfo.DefaultFile is not working
33. Problem converting multipage tiff to PDF using MemoryStream
34. Create line-height function support
Aspose.Slides for .NET
1. Video frame read as picture frame
1. Title text gets inverted during PDF conversion
2. “Parameter is not valid” exception when converting PPT to PDF
3. Fonts and Background theme changed when exporting to PDF
4. Text missing in title slide, Text formatting losing & white color
5. All slides get blank in the exported PDF
6. Slide text missing in generated PDF
7. “Unsupported Format” exception on opening PowerPoint 2010 PPTX
8. “IndexOutOfBound” exception on exporting to PDF
9. Convert PPT to PDF causing “UnsupportedFontHeadVersion” exception
10. “UnsupportedFormat” exception when opening PowerPoint 2003 PPTX file
11. Problem removing Master Slides in PPTX
12. Not a Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation
13. Add and Remove methods for Slide.SlideComments
14. Tabs not handled properly as text got shifted
15. Improper Image rendering in generated PDF
16. Automatic video playback setting lost for PPTX
Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
1. Changing image color depth
2. Ignore blank pages while converting PDF to TIFF
3. Allow to set orientation – landscape or portrait – while converting to TIFF
4. Allow setting margins while converting to TIFF
5. Provide support to check whether file is a ‘PDF Portfolio’
6. PdfConverter throws exception while converting to EMF
7. Allow to specify new font size while replacing text
8. Provide support to specify Font Family while replacing text
9. Provide support to specify Font Color while replacing text
10. Provide support to specify Font Style while replacing text
11. Force to produce monochrome images while using CCITT4 compression
12. Provide support to check whether file is a ‘PDF Portfolio’
13. Remove OpenAction command with GoTo Page action from the files
14. XMP manipulation
1. Pdf to Image Conversion spikes memory
2. Memory spikes during DoConvert and never returns back
3. Text goes out of borders when printed with PdfViewer
4. SaveAsTIFF produces output image 4X larger in memory size
5. Some text which is invisible in view mode while shown when converted to image
6. Partial PDF to image conversion
7. Text color and line art is changed on the output images
8. Text color and line art is changed on the output images 2
9. Unable to delete the output file after concatenation
10. Aspose does not support Field Flattening in append mode
11. The output file produced by Concatenate method is unreadable
12. Unable to find option list for specified field
13. Problem concatenating PDF files
14. Append method produces 0 byte output file
15. Concatenate: Error processing the page – Problem reading document
16. Multiple issues with a set of PDF files while concatenating
17. Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileEditor Concatenate incorrect order and some garbage PDFs
18. Improve ExtractText performance
19. GetNextImage takes 20 second for a single page
20. PDF to Image conversion takes a lot of time
21. Gradient fill quality improvements
22. API Enhancement – Form.FieldsNames should be Form.FieldNames
23. Reduce TIFF file size in converting to TIFF
24. ExtractText is too slow
25. Font Arial Bold is not being applied in FormattedText
26. PDF to TIFF Conversion Issue
27. Exception pages are corrupt or too many pages on HasNextImage
28. PDF to Image Adding Extra Text in Images
29. A special symbol is placed when text is replaced with small letters
30. Problem getting field caption
31. Incorrect text is produced on converting PDF to image
32. Null pointer exception at file parsing
33. Font changed when field is filled and flattened
34. Unable to flatten all the fields
35. Setting AllowFillIn to false is not working properly
36. Wrong text extracting, please check your PDF.: v126.96.36.199
37. PdfConverter throws exception during convert to *.emf
38. Background colors are lost on image conversion
39. PdfConverter produces empty table without any text data
40. Pages Corrupt Error
41. A generic error occurred in GDI+ while using ColorDepth.Format1bpp
42. PageModeUseOC not working
43. Unable to fill fields using ImportXml
44. Checkbox is not filled using ImportXml 1
45. Checkbox is not filled using ImportXml 2
46. Checkbox is not filled using ImportXml 3
47. Checkbox is not filled using ImportXml 4
48. Checkboxes are not filled ImportXml
49. Problem while concatenating files containing barcode field
50. Aspose PDF Kit not working for some of the PDF Files
51. Signature is not visible in Signature Panel when visibility set to false
52. Using Form object twice throws exception: Stream does not support writing.
53. PdfConverter output image quality concern
54. Text is cut off when field is filled using Form class
55. Annotations are duplicated after modifying author
56. DeleteAnnotations problem in 188.8.131.52
57. NullPointerException: Object reference not set to an instance of object
58. SetSubmitButtonUrl not working in 4.6.0
59. Problem processing encrypted file
60. Problem adding Japanese text stamp
61. Extracted images are not correct
62. Unable to flatten bar code field
63. Text is repeated on the converted images
65. Flattening fields filled with Arabic and Chinese characters
66. Attachment is lost when file is encrypted
67. Unable to fill the fields from the XML
68. Using MemoryStreams with Certificate or PdfFileSignature throws exception
69. Adobe Illustrator files to JPEG
Aspose.BarCode for .NET
1. Introduced new RecognitionHints called ThresholdHints, allowing users to choose the algorithm of threshold calculating
1. Barcode is not found from tif image when area is specified
2. System.IndexOutOfRangeException on BarCodeReader.Read() method
3. Barcode license does not work on 64 bit OS
4. AZTEC barcode recognition problem
5. Aztec recognition test for area detect fix
6. PDF417 Columns not working
7. Barcode recognition dll crashes with VS 2010 and .NET 4.0
8. EAN128 : ERROR on FNC1 Encoding
Aspose.Task for .NET
1. Read ACWP data from MPP 2003/2007/2010 files
2. Read TotalSlack data from MPP 2003/2007/2010 files
3. Read project settings for earned values calculation
4. Calculate BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, CV values
5. Implement ProjectReader and ProjectWriter events for XML data processing customization
6. Add Calendar’s support methods for next working day start and previous working day finish calculation
7. Read StartVariance and FinishVariance for tasks and resource assignments from MPP files
8. Read Outline codes definition from MPP files when look-up table contains wrong rows
9. Write updated MPP file common project properties back to MPP file
10. Provide support for ManualStart, ManualFinish and ManualDuration for MS Project 2010 MPP and XML formats
11. Provide read support for MS Project 2010 XML format
12. MS Project 2010 Data Interchange XML write support
1. Improve project common properties reading
2. Invalid empty tasks importing from XML project files
3. Reading project Outline Codes from MPP 2007 files
4. Incorrect WorkContour data reading from MPP files
5. Incorrect MPP TimePhased data reading
6. Task’s WBS codes missed when read project data from MPP file
7. Exception on Project’s outline codes definitions reading from MPP file
8. Incorrect Baseline duration data reading from MPP files
Aspose.Network for .NET
1. Add support for Outlook PST file format 97 – 2002
2. Access outlook contacts from PST file
3. Added EntryID property in Aspose.Network.Outlook.Pst.MessageInfo and FolderInfo
4. Added PreserveOriginalDates in MailMessage class, if set to true, created and modified dates of original message is preserved in EML to MSG conversion
1. ImapClient.ChangeMessageFlags does not work with recent and flagged
2. Embedded images are not loaded properly from an MHT file
3. Message with embedded image is not saved properly using MailMessageSaveType.OutlookMessageFormatUnicode option
4. When comma character is used in meeting requests an extra backslash character is added
5. Folder information is not received correctly after sending the status command
6. SmtpClient throws exception if PickupDirectory method is used to send email
7. ImapClient – Cannot add message to a folder with space in its name
8. PersonalStorage.FromFile() method throws exception
9. message flags are not correctly set after listing messages from Imap server
10. using Imap on Gmail, only Inbox folder is selectable
11. cannot move a message to trash folder in Gmail using Imap
12. Special characters are not handled properly by MapiMessage.BodyRtf
13. Custom headers are not fetched correctly by ExchangeClient
14. Meeting organizer options are not available in Outlook after sending the appointment
15. When EML files with TNEF attachments are saved again in EML format, attachments are not saved in TNEF format
16. PST FolderInfo.GetContents() throws exception while reading a folder from PST
17. Exception thrown while extracting message from various large and complex PST files
18. Swedish characters are not saved properly when converting message from MSG to MHT or EML format
19. ImapClient.NewMessageCount property returns incorrect values
20. ImapMessageInfo.Subject, From and To contain null or blank for un-read messages
21. Outlook calendar attachment contains missing information, when saved from an MSG file
Aspose.Form for .NET
1. Support for InfoPath to PDF/A conversion.
2. Converting InfoPath forms to PDF/A through API only.
Aspose.Flash for .NET
1. Allow to exclude sound while converting FLV to SWF
1. Merging XML and SWF
2. Unsupported audio format’ exception while unpacking FLV
3. Unexpected font parsing issue
4. The sound is not good in SWF created from FLV
5. FromSVG causes ‘Index was outside the bounds of the array’ error
6. Extract Chinese characters from the SWF file
Aspose.Report for .NET
1. Extended query parsing (Ability to parse queries which are not saved using AdHoc.Web component)
2. Ability to control the transparency of data points through XML
3. API to control the width of a legend marker (Line and Curve chart types)
4. API to control the dash style of a legend marker (Line and Curve chart types)
5. API to suppress the validation messages
1. Incorrect SQL parsing using AdHoc.ParseSQLStatement.
2. Parsing error: First group breaks into rules on page 2.
3. Incorrect parsing of WHERE statement when first group exists.
4. Incorrect parsing of WHERE statement when first group exists.
5. All items should be visible in the drop down on page 2 of the AdHoc component.
Aspose.Slides for SharePoint
1. PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPSX, POTX to PDF, TIFF, XPS conversion
Download Aspose.Total for .NET
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Java Q3 2010:
Aspose.Cells for Java
1. Provides support for AES encryption type for Excel 2007 files.
2. Supports reading/writing PivotTables for Excel 2007 files.
3. Adds svg/svgz image format support for Chart to Image feature.
4. Supports multiple print areas for PageSetup options.
5. Sets custom number formats for PivotField.
6. Includes new Built-in document properties for Excel 2007 file.
7. Combines multiple Workbooks.
8. Supports to save PDF to Stream for the direct Excel to PDF feature.
9. An enhancement is made for reading/writing Excel 2007 files.
10. An enhancement is made for reading/writing Excel 2003 files.
11. An enhancement is made for reading XLS template files.
12. Includes Sheet to Image, Sheet to Print and Workbook to Print features
13. Supports Conditional formatting for Excel to Pdf feature
14. Provides support for grouping pivot table fields in Excel2007 files
15. Keeps macros when converting Excel97-2003 files to Excel2007 files
16. Renders Shapes when converting to Pdf files, e.g. TextBox, Rectangle, Oval, Arc
17. Supports to get/set full name of the source file for the Ole Object
18. Enhancement is made for reading/saving Conditional formatting
19. Enhancement is made for Chart to Image feature
20. Enhancement is made for direct Excel to Pdf feature
21. Enhancement is made for formatting of cell values
22. Enhancement is made for removing header/footer of PageSetup
23. Enhancement is made for copying cells
24. Supports more flexible model for calculating custom functions.
25. Includes error checking options for cells.
26. Mathematical calculation of Range parameters in formulas is added.
27. Provides support to set linked cells for chart frames such as Title, Data Labels.
28. Supports to manipulate window position and size properties for Workbook.
29. Reading/Saving Excel 2007 files operation is enhanced.
30. Chart to Image feature is enhanced.
31. Direct Excel to PDF feature is enhanced.
32. Formatting Cell values is enhanced.
33. Reading Excel 97-2003 files operation is enhanced.
34. Saving charts module is enhanced.
35. Formula Calculation Engine is enhanced.
1. AES encryption type for Excel 2007 files
2. Combine workbooks
3. Direct xls2pdf: save to OutputStream
4. Reading the template file
5. Line coloring, RichText format
6. Column width issue
7. Generated PDF remains empty
10. Dynamic formulas
11. Copy worksheet, copy formula
12. Setting standard column width for sheet
13. Saving Pdf
14. Saving Pivot Table for Excel 2007 file
15. Setting font name for Excel 2007 file
16. Cell.getDependents() throws exception
17. Print areas in exported PDF
18. Removing worksheet with pictures
19. Improving performance of saving Pdf
20. Excel 2007 Document Properties
21. Setting custom format to pivotField dataField
22. Saving Chart for Excel 2007 files
23. Saving document property for Excel 2007 file
24. Getting DataLabels properties
26. Use direct xls2pdf instead of xsl2pdf with Aspose.Pdf
27. Copy cells
28. Number format
29. Source file name of OleObject
30. Read excel2007 file
31. Conditional formattings
33. Sheet2Print, Sheet2Image
34. Save shapes for excel2007
35. Draw textbox to pdf
36. Remove header/footer
37. Group pivottable
38. Keep macros when saving excel2007
39. Multiple Datasets with long names
40. toImage() Method
41. Sheet’s VeryHidden property
42. Protect type MODIFY_FILE
43. Save shapes for excel2007
45. Number format
46. Encryption for excel2007
47. Conditional formattings for pdf
48. Legend order
49. Formula calculation
50. Save Excel2007 file
51. Read Excel2007 file
53. Error check options
54. Save Chart for excel2003 file
55. Linked cells for ChartFrames such as Title/DataLabels
56. Cell borders
57. WaterFall Chart using StackedBar chart
58. Get shape’s size, Read style
60. Calculate array formula with empty cells in range
61. 3-Condition limit for conditional formattings
62. Calculate custom functions
63. Calculate formula with ICustomFunctionEx
64. Calculate custom functions
65. IF function calculation for empty cells
66. Get window position and size properties
67. VALUE function for empty cells
68. Support Name for INDIRECT function
Aspose.Pdf for Java
1. In order to improve Java interface, new overloaded methods (bindXML(InputStream) and save(OutputStream stream)) are added to Pdf class.
1. Pdf file opening issue
2. Issue while adding image to PDF from remote URL
3. load XML contents from memory
4. Multiple call of setLicence method cause runtime exception
5. Can’t set BMP image from memory
6. Printing a paragraph from a new PDF page
7. It is impossible to print whitespaces sequence with an underline to PDF document
8. Issue with PositioningType.PageRelative
9. setLicense fails
Aspose.Slides for Java
1. NullPointerException while opening PPT file
2. Tables sometimes not rendered and not exported to PDF
3. Improper slide thumbnail generated
4. SlideEx.GetThumnail raises NullPointerException
5. NullPointer Exception while cloning PPTX
6. Problem Reading PPTX slides having tables
7. Problem Reading PPTX if contains hyperlinks
8. Headless exception problem with 2.2.0 for Java
9. Pink background in slide thumbnail
10. Error reading Fonts, if Fonts inherit styles from Master Slide (PPTX)
11. Headless exception when generating slide thumbnail in Oracle Application Server Environement
12. NullPointerException thrown on pdf save in Unix/Linux
13. NullPointerException on thumbnail generation
14. Slide index needed in Unsupported Image type
15. setDateTimeFormat() in HeaderFooter class unavailable
16. Add/Remove Slide.SlideComments()
Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
1. Allow to wordwrap the string while replacing text
2. Specify output image quality level
3. Provide support to specify Font Color while replacing text
4. Provide support to specify Font Style while replacing text
5. Provide support to specify Font Family while replacing text
6. Allow to find the font size of an existing text
1. All text is not extracted from the specified rectangle
2. Extracted text using rectangle method is weird
3. Unable to extract text properly
4. A special symbol is placed when text is replaced with small letters
5. Problem extracting text from rectangle
6. Unable to cast object: Error encounted while saving a PDF form
7. Replace text is not working properly
8. Annotations end up in the lower-left corner on flattening
9. Unable to replace Swedish characters
10. Unable to replace Norwegian characters
11. Throw proper exception when page is out of range
12. Word space and new lines are missing while extracting text
13. Unable to replace Norwegian characters
14. Exception “invalid value Off is specified for the element”
15. Unable to flatten all the fields
16. Throws NullPointerException on flattenAllFields
17. Re-package the JAR file with classes in unique package name
18. Minimize temporary files usage to ensure multithread-safety
19. PdfExtractor, PdfConverter and PDfViewer don’t work in Linux
20. Form.save throws ‘Unknown Source’ exception on Weblogic
21. Russian text replaced with Russian text does not work
22. Exception on PdfConverter in Servlet/Weblogic environment
23. Swedish characters are lost when form is filled
24. Stamped file is rotated with duplicate contents 2
25. Stamped file is rotated with duplicate contents
26. English text replaced with Russian text shows incorrect letters
27. Class cast exception
Aspose.BarCode for Java
1. Italian Post 25 barcode generation
2. Italian Post 25 barcode recognition
3. IATA 2 of 5 barcode generation
4. IATA 2 of 5 barcode recognition
5. “Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code” barcode generation
6. Aztec 2D barcode recognition
1. MacroPDF binary encoding issue
2. FNC1 encode error in EAN128 generation
3. “CloneNotSupportedException” is thrown while recognizing some datamatrix barcodes
4. PDF417 Columns not working correctly
Aspose.Report for Java
1. Support for XML serialization of all 2D charts
2. Support for XML deserialization of all 2D charts
3. Support for customization of spaces between the markers
4. Support for additional customization of grid lines
5. Improved plotting of Curve charts
6. Ability to customize the labels’ area of a Radar Chart
7. Separate build for Java 1.4 environment
8. Separate build for Java 1.5 environment
9. Structure of the packages after obfuscation.
1. Some surface chart areas is painted incorrectly.
2. Custom markers’ lines for secondary axis.
3. The area of surface chart is shifted.
4. Gaps in Surface chart.
5. Axis step is not defined.
6. The exception occurs while Pie chart is being built.
Aspose.Network for Java
1. Read Outlook MSG files and its properties like subject, recipients, sender, body etc
2. Create new or update existing MSG file and update its properties
3. Read and extract attachments from MSG file
4. Read Outlook MAPI properties
Download Aspose.Total for Java
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q3 2010:
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services
1. Support for SQL Server 2008 SP2 CU8
1. Cells padding and border rendering issue in exported presentation
2. Missing Slide and data in exported PPT
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
1. Supports ODS export format.
2. Supports XLSB export format.
1. Aspose Cells suppressing headers on export.
2. Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.
3. How to install a new version.
4. How to install a new version.
5. Can’t install on SQL 2008 64-bit.
6. Page breaks not happening.
7. Unreadable content found in Excel after downloading from report using Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.
8. Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services OpenDocument format support.
9. Not able to export SSRS report header into Excel.
10. Incorrect Row Height.
11. RunningValue function.
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Font size rendering issue
- Integrating Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices with Microsoft Report Viewer in Local
- Mode does not work
- Component throwing exception after solution conversion
- Problem while generating Table of Contents in PDF
- ReportViewer extension bookmarks handling exception on MS sample
- Unknown attribute in Heading element. The attribute name is Width.
- Large images are generated in TOC demo in Aspose.Pdf SSRS 1.7.0
- ReportViewer 2008 extension throws exception on demo conversion
- Un-installation doesn’t remove all information
- Exception while report conversion from web-interface
- Invalid parameter value exception
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- RM4SCC (Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code) barcode type generation
- Improved the IDE designer
- PDF417 Columns not working
Download Aspose.Total for Reporting Services
What’s New in Aspose.Total for JasperReports Q3 2010:
Aspose.Slides for JasperReports
- Blurred Charts in PPT with Aspose.Slides for JasperReports
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Italian Post 25 barcode generation with checksum support and automatic grouping of codetext
- Support RM4SCC (Royal Mail Four States Customer) barcode generation with checksum support and automatic calculation of height of four state bars
- IATA 2 of 5 (International Air Transport Assosiation 2 of 5) barcode generation with checksum support
Download Aspose.Total for JasperReports