In this version we’ve introduced report generation support based on functionality available in Aspose.Words for .NET v9.4.
Reports are being generated based on a MS Word template document and an external data source. Report template supports regions (including nested), images etc. Separate report definition file defines data source connection parameters, queries to retrieve the data, relationships between data tables returned by different queries and so on.
Three types of sources supported:
- Relational databases (using SQL queries or OLE DB access).
- SharePoint lists (via CAML queries).
- XML data files.
Also, with our reporting functionality you can:
- specify multiple data source connections and queries.
- combine data returned by the different queries using data relationships in the report definition file.
- store data source connection description in a separate file and use it with multiple reports.
Sure, any of the formats supported for document conversion can be chosen as destination format for report.
Please find more details in our documentation area.
Please visit this page to download and evaluate.